Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR 392 Stingray
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired firefighter
How much drive time do you have since you picked it up? Sometimes takes awhile for some apps. To reload and come back. Cruise should not be effected though.
Sponsored

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
It’s really hard to order the wrong parts nowadays when your car is at the dealer everything is done off the Vin number. It takes some real incompetence. Must’ve got one of those genius parts guys that says “they’re all the same.”

OP
OP

pete_sd

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
How much drive time do you have since you picked it up? Sometimes takes awhile for some apps. To reload and come back. Cruise should not be effected though.
Yea it was not correct a lot of the stuff is programmed. They are options that are turned on. Cruise control would not activate neither would adaptive.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
...Extended warranties are a must on high-dollar cars....
EW are a must on any new vehicle imo. It's the only reason I'm not paying $13k for an engine replacement on my Jeep...that's 1k miles out of Powertrain warranty... :)

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
It’s really hard to order the wrong parts nowadays when your car is at the dealer everything is done off the Vin number. It takes some real incompetence. Must’ve got one of those genius parts guys that says “they’re all the same.”
đź’Ż TRUTH!!!! All they have to do it put in the VIN...smh.

Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Yea it was not correct a lot of the stuff is programmed. They are options that are turned on. Cruise control would not activate neither would adaptive.
Hope they get you sorted...and fast.

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
It's still a jeep, you will have all the typical wrangler problem plus additional 392 problems....you are just experiencing the jeep ownership experience......wait until your 6.4 Hemi starts to tick tick tick and your stupid mp3022 clutch transfer case giving you error codes..............

No matter how much the vehicle is, it's still a Jeep, with Jeep service...Which, SUCKS...

OP
OP

pete_sd

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
It's still a jeep, you will have all the typical wrangler problem plus additional 392 problems....you are just experiencing the jeep ownership experience......wait until your 6.4 Hemi starts to tick tick tick and your stupid mp3022 clutch transfer case giving you error codes..............

No matter how much the vehicle is, it's still a Jeep, with Jeep service...Which, SUCKS...
Oh I am well versed in Jeep issues, had a JK that had transmission issues and had to replace the front Axel, so got that fixed and traded it in for an eco diesel which had so many issues with that Jeep is buying it back. So what did I do after all thay ? I bought a 392

Sponsored

BXFXJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
The more I drive mine the more "some apps are not currently available" or some similar message shows up

The only use I have for that uconnect is the to connect the phone to play music, i also use my phone for navigation.

Since the JK my only gripe has been the uconnect, the Sahara always comes standard with the most expensive one, and it always seem to have an issue, for that $1,500 price tag I could get another option that is actually useful.

RubyRecon

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon
Ok so update on my issue. Waited 6 weeks for a new Instrument cluster, Well they sent the wrong one, got my 392 back and off the bat it did not come up as 392 just rubicon. It also is missing the Tire pressure monitor and cruise control does not work at all. Also no off-road pages is gone from the Uconnect apps so is rear view camera and travel link.
I have a 2020Recon and the cluster shows Wrangler on start up Instead of Rubicon. I took it to 2 dealers and it sat for a few days at both and they said it needs a new dash and I would have to leave it because the new cluster would have the mileage set in it. No thank you. When I bought my mini Tazzer I went to setting and changed it to Rubicon. So I always wondered, if the Tazzer can change the logo, Why do I need a new cluster??
Sponsored