• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

North Carolina New 22 392XR Sarge

Bhodi11

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
My second 392 just went to JB status. I think I am going to stick with my current 22 Sting Grey 392XR. I am going to sell this one. It’s Sarge with XR, half doors, SOT, trail cam, trail rail, gorilla glass, and tow package. 95k, anyone interested? Located in Raleigh, NC

10BBBFCB-5C47-4F11-8289-25566DD274EC.jpeg
Sponsored

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
My second 392 just went to JB status. I think I am going to stick with my current 22 Sting Grey 392XR. I am going to sell this one. It’s Sarge with XR, half doors, SOT, trail cam, trail rail, gorilla glass, and tow package. 95k, anyone interested? Located in Raleigh, NC

10BBBFCB-5C47-4F11-8289-25566DD274EC.jpeg
Why are you trying to sell it for $95k? Is the dealer not letting you sell it to another forum member for the deal you got or did you pay sticker? $95k has got to be several grand over sticker, I would think. What's the VIN?

I have a 2023 392 on order right now at $8k off MSRP. You won't find anyone on here that's going to pay MSRP.

Unless... you are a dealer. That would make sense.

See if you can work in a forum deal and I'm sure it'll sell quickly.

OP
OP

Bhodi11

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
Why are you trying to sell it for $95k? Is the dealer not letting you sell it to another forum member for the deal you got or did you pay sticker? $95k has got to be several grand over sticker, I would think. What's the VIN?

I have a 2023 392 on order right now at $8k off MSRP. You won't find anyone on here that's going to pay MSRP.

Unless... you are a dealer. That would make sense.

See if you can work in a forum deal and I'm sure it'll sell quickly.
I did get it at a deal and I am selling it for a profit. This is pretty much what you would pay if you walked into a dealer and bought one off the lot right now. Likely it would be a lot more. Anyone is free to order one, wait 5-8 months, and likely get a great deal. If you want one right now it is what it is. MSRP on my invoice is $93,560 + Doc + taxes. I would have gladly bought one at MSRP or close to it had what I wanted exactly popped up for sale and been totally ecstatic about it. Dealers won't let you transfer the sale to another or at least mine won't. So if I am going to buy it, have it shipped to me, and go to the trouble of selling it etc... then I am going to make some $$$ in the process. Its only fair.

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
Makes sense, just look at some that are listed on ebay
I’m not sure what the tax rate is in NC but in NJ it’s 7% and that adds up to a lot of money for nothing, and you pay sales tax every time you have a new owner.So if you bought and sold it you pay the sales tax and a week later you sell it to someone they too have to pay the sales tax and on and on
Good luck with the sale

OP
OP

Bhodi11

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
Makes sense, just look at some that are listed on ebay
I’m not sure what the tax rate is in NC but in NJ it’s 7% and that adds up to a lot of money for nothing, and you pay sales tax every time you have a new owner.So if you bought and sold it you pay the sales tax and a week later you sell it to someone they too have to pay the sales tax and on and on
Good luck with the sale
True but thankfully only 3% in NC so not terrible.
Sponsored