• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio Gone

roobies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 540i, 2023 JLUR
Serious question. Are people really dumb enough to pay the entire cost of the XR package to only get the wheels and tires? If so I've got some stuff for sale in the garage lol.
Sponsored

kakwvu

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Serious question. Are people really dumb enough to pay the entire cost of the XR package to only get the wheels and tires? If so I've got some stuff for sale in the garage lol.
I’ve seen time and time again it listed that the package is a great deal when you consider individual prices of the items.

marktgorman

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JK
Can you DM me if you still have these. I need to confirm they would fit in a 4XE if I go that route and I am in Ohio so it might not be a bad drive.

kakwvu

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Can you DM me if you still have these. I need to confirm they would fit in a 4XE if I go that route and I am in Ohio so it might not be a bad drive.
I was going to transport them in a 2dr until other things came up. Just leave your spare off and kick your seats up in you’re concerned with space.

marktgorman

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JK
I was going to transport them in a 2dr until other things came up. Just leave your spare off and kick your seats up in you’re concerned with space.
Sorry, mistype! I meant fit on a 4XE Rubicon.

Sponsored

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
I called Jeep and asked them to turn my 2021 into an XR. They laughed and hung up on me. So I bought the wheels and tires instead. Couldn't be happier. I guess I could re-order my JL brand new with the package, but it would cost me about $5000 more than it did a couple years ago. I don't think the XR package is worth $8k with inflation is it?

MountainRigged

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 23' JLUR 3.0L EcoDiesel
I’ve seen time and time again it listed that the package is a great deal when you consider individual prices of the items.
Indeed. If it was as simple as just ordering an XR kit for 4k, sure, we'd all do it. It's gears (2k+), tires (2k), wheels (1.5k+) shocks/springs (1.5k?) And D44s (4k min) if you're not a rubicon. Otherwise it's already factored into your base purchase, but that's not everyone's situation, and people like the look of the XR Wheels.

So yeh. Not that they're stupid, they're realistic on putting this together after purchase. Correct me if you feel I'm wrong.

Sponsored

Balmung44

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon unlimited 4xe
I will pay for shipping if you are willing to ship them out.
Sponsored