First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon Extreme Recon Edition
Occupation
Retired
I received my new ride a couple of months ago and have been forming a list of after market things I need to add. The one thing I tried to change was the short valve stems that came with the 17" black beadlock wheels. The design is not good if I air down and use an ARB deflator. Also, airing back up with a quick connect on my compressor hose my be a challenge. I went to the dealer to have them install mopar 1 1/2 " valve stems in place of the 1 inch stems that are in, they said that those would not work because they did not have the air pressure sensor on them. Can someone advise me what I could use?
Sponsored

Blacktip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR XR
How does it drive at highway speed , 70+ mph? I came across another post from another member who stated that XR package made the Wrangler undrivable at high speed due to the left. What is your experience?

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I received my new ride a couple of months ago and have been forming a list of after market things I need to add. The one thing I tried to change was the short valve stems that came with the 17" black beadlock wheels. The design is not good if I air down and use an ARB deflator. Also, airing back up with a quick connect on my compressor hose my be a challenge. I went to the dealer to have them install mopar 1 1/2 " valve stems in place of the 1 inch stems that are in, they said that those would not work because they did not have the air pressure sensor on them. Can someone advise me what I could use?
Haven't heard of this before but Amazon has you covered.
https://www.amazon.com/Slime-2045-M...62556276&sprefix=Tire+valve+ex,aps,116&sr=8-4

OP
OP

Unclegare

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon Extreme Recon Edition
Occupation
Retired
Thank you. I'll try them.