Not open for further replies.

Trainman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Willys 2dr
I've been waiting for this to happen so I can see what is new and if there was anything that I might want to add, or change to my to be ordered 2022 Wrangler. Since I was wanting to order the Willys Sport model with the standard V6 and the 6 spd. manual transmission and only A/C as my option it was nice to see that now the 7" radio comes with the A/C option where on the 2021 you couldn't get the 7" radio in the Willys Sport model. This really makes it nice so I can get the radio with ApplePlay as the 5" radio doesn't offer it. I looks like the vehicle (2022) did go up in price around $600-$700 more then the 2021 model which for me was good just to get the upgrade radio. The list price came out to $34,775 with the White paint which is standard at no charge, all other colors are $295 more. My dealer sales person called me yesterday to see if I was ready to place my order, I will call today and get my selling price and hopefully they can get me some delivery date, if that is possible, but time is not that important as it will be a TOY for this old guy.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.