New 2022 Bronco. Watch out Wrangler.

lowmpg

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Stock Jeeps don't get death wobble. You need to compare apples with apples.
Not to mention 'death wobble' can happen on nearly every solid-front axle vehicle.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
I dont see much of a difference in crappy suspensions, between the Wrangler, and the Bronco. To me, it seems the weak link, in the Bronco, is the Tie Rod. Put a beefier Tie rod in, and problem solved.
The Wrangler has many suspension weak links, that cause the dreaded Death Wobble. The Wrangler might be harder, and more expensive to fix.
But, I still prefer a solid front axle.
Just throw in the towel brother, the Jeep is the superior vehicle for off-roading and this is a Jeep forum, so you are just spinning your wheels.

Ponyxpress

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
What i dont get, your turbos ... your turbo system is not the prettiest in 2 maybe 3 years. They leak and tear up some stuff. Your own mechanic thrrough you under the bus. Why mess with jeep its a ww veteran. Do you kick your grand dad in the ballz for your existence. Hell i would kick your grand dad in the ballz for your existence. Just becuase you polish a piece of crap still makes it a piece of crap. Lol just rambling here like old boy did on that useless video.

OP
OP

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Just throw in the towel brother, the Jeep is the superior vehicle for off-roading and this is a Jeep forum, so you are just spinning your wheels.
I never said the Bronco was better, off-road. Please read past threads. But, I will admit when the Jeep has issues. Mine has been in the shop, numerous times, and will be in again, probably sooner than later. That's for another thread.
As for this being a Jeep Forum, look at the section this thread is in. "Other Vehicles".
Just because I look, doesn't mean I am cheating.

Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
I never said the Bronco was better, off-road. Please read past threads. But, I will admit when the Jeep has issues. Mine has been in the shop, numerous times, and will be in again, probably sooner than later. That's for another thread.
As for this being a Jeep Forum, look at the section this thread is in. "Other Vehicles".
Just because I look, doesn't mean I am cheating.
Do want you want, but don’t expect many people to be excited to see another Bronco thread on here. If we gave a sh!t about the Bronco then we’d be over on their forum. I’m sure some will like to talk about it, but the majority, myself included, could care less about Ford’s wanna be Wrangler clone. And I’m not totally Jeep bias, I owned a Raptor (worst interior I’ve ever had in a vehicle), and currently drive a 21 TRD Pro 4Runner (3rd one and still boring as hell), but am going back to another Rubicon (22 with XR package), because even with all the faults there is nothing like a Jeep.

Overwatch

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR, Sarge Green 392
I’ve said this before but again, thank g-d for the Bronco. I wouldn’t have a 392 with 35s from the factory if it didn’t exist. Jeep needed a kick in the butt and this was it. Now pardon me while I rev my engine a little.

Jamrock

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Stock Jeeps don't get death wobble. You need to compare apples with apples.
Death wobble is often a result of worn suspension parts. Stock Jeeps do get death wobble.

I’ve said this before but again, thank g-d for the Bronco. I wouldn’t have a 392 with 35s from the factory if it didn’t exist. Jeep needed a kick in the butt and this was it. Now pardon me while I rev my engine a little.
Rev it my brother... Rev it. :like:

FCA needs some competition. They have been slow to address a number of issues such as the premature failure of lockers due to oil contamination. When warranties run out, owners will have to pay to replace the axles or implement a work around.

I hope the Bronco is successful. This would be good for people who prefer Jeeps.

Last edited:

Sponsored

crudesolo

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2 dr
I finally saw a Bronco 4 door in the wild. Not overly impressed. You’d think they’d have the production issues sorted by now.

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
The Bronco doesn't flex for shit. I've seen so many videos of the Bronco following the Jeep and the Jeep flexes leaving all 4 tires on the ground and all the Broncos are doing the Three wheel boogie cause the front or rear has shit for articulation. The Bronco might do better over high speed bumps, but it's not true off road vehicle. Over priced, uncompetitive, lack luster pos.

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Death wobble is often a result of worn suspension parts. Stock Jeeps do get death wobble.

Stock HD Fords get Death Wobble as well. Solid front axle vehicles can unfortunately have it. Doesn't matter Jeep, Ford or anyone. It's an unfortunate side affect of having that type of front end.

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
Good point. The only vehicle I've experienced DW is my Ford Super Duty. I've owned a TJ, XJ and JL (second JL on order) and I've never experienced DW with a Jeep product.
Sponsored