New 2021 Rubicon Unlimited pricing

Jackson2

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Wrangler Sahara
I am wanting to order a 2021 Rubicon Unlimited. From reading posts on this forum there are dealers that go as low as 8% below the MSRP. Does anyone know of any dealers that do this on the West coast. Appreciate all your help and views.
Sponsored

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ
I am wanting to order a 2021 Rubicon Unlimited. From reading posts on this forum there are dealers that go as low as 8% below the MSRP. Does anyone know of any dealers that do this on the West coast. Appreciate all your help and views.
I can’t recommend anyone on the west coast, but check the recommended dealer list thread. My deal was for 11.7% under MSRP. The 7-8% is typically under invoice pricing.

Glamisfan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLUR
On the west coast you’ll have to go to Idaho for -8%. Or contact Rob Tractman in Irvine for -4%.

CrazyCatMan

First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 2022 JLUS Altitude
Call Antonio Magana at Jim Marsh Chrysler Jeep here in Las Vegas. Its about a 4 hour drive from you in Riverside. I called him after seeing his name in multiple threads here on the forum. I got about 5% below invoice which translates to just under 10% below MSRP. That includes the 1% tread lightly discount and 1% if I finance through them. If you decide to call, just let him know that you got his name from the JL wrangler forums and he'll hook you up.

OP
OP

Jackson2

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Wrangler Sahara
I can’t recommend anyone on the west coast, but check the recommended dealer list thread. My deal was for 11.7% under MSRP. The 7-8% is typically under invoice pricing.
How long ago was this? And where did you purchase? Thank you for your help

Sponsored

OP
OP

Jackson2

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Wrangler Sahara
Call Antonio Magana at Jim Marsh Chrysler Jeep here in Las Vegas. Its about a 4 hour drive from you in Riverside. I called him after seeing his name in multiple threads here on the forum. I got about 5% below invoice which translates to just under 10% below MSRP. That includes the 1% tread lightly discount and 1% if I finance through them. If you decide to call, just let him know that you got his name from the JL wrangler forums and he'll hook you up.
That’s great information. Thank you

CrazyCatMan

First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 2022 JLUS Altitude
No problem! I also recalled seeing another recommended dealer's name in SoCal, so I dug around in the recommended dealer thread and found it. His name is Rob Trachtman at Tuttle-Click in Irvine. I believe he's also a forum member here.

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ
OP
OP

Jackson2

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Wrangler Sahara
Thank you for your help

Sponsored

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
I am giving 4 percent under invoice with Tread Lightly here at my store in Irvine to all the forum members and the good news is I am not obligating you to financing or accessories or warranties and doc fee is just 85 bucks. just let me know.. [email protected]

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
I am giving 4 percent under invoice with Tread Lightly here at my store in Irvine to all the forum members and the good news is I am not obligating you to financing or accessories or warranties and doc fee is just 85 bucks. just let me know.. [email protected]
Is there anyway to order a non-California emission vehicle from you?

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Is there anyway to order a non-California emission vehicle from you?
The Wranglers and Gladiators are 50 state emissions vehicles so no there is no way to the best of my knowledge that the system is any different in any other states.. so we use the same exhaust system everywhere on that car.

J.Ralston

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited.
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Law Enforcement, Self Defense/Firearms Trainer, Professional Musician, Off Road Enthusiast.
I just ordered my Rubicon Unlimited today. MSRP is $58,800.00
Invoice is $55,386.00
My cost is $54,386 plus taxes of around $3,800.00 so my out the door cost is going to be approximately $58,186.00.
Sponsored