Jlontherocks

First Name
Vlad Chernioglo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Hello all
I sold my JK a month ago and just purchased a brand new 2019 JLUR in sting gray. Such a huge upgrade Jeep did a good job designing the new JL inside out. So far I have purchased and installed Method MR106 bead locks in bronze on nitro trail grappler 37x12.50 MT tires. I have ordered and am waiting for my metalcloak game changer 3.5” lift kit as well as Fox Factory Racing Series 2.5” shocks. Rear shocks have arrived however front ones seem to be on back order. Will be ordering EVO tire carrier and rock sliders this week. I’m having a hell of a time deciding which front bumper to go with. Debating between poison spyder so I can use oem fogs but also like the way the ADD stubby front bumper looks. Any preferences?

517ECC47-5C30-4580-811A-B5087A69ACAA.jpeg

709295DF-EC0B-4337-9BC2-78F1BF919CED.jpeg
Sponsored

leanxormean_stack

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Occupation
Software Eng.
Love this color and the 37s with gold bead lock wheels compliments that aggressive look. Will you be installing the metal cloak yourself?

OP
OP
Jlontherocks

Jlontherocks

First Name
Vlad Chernioglo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Love this color and the 37s with gold bead lock wheels compliments that aggressive look. Will you be installing the metal cloak yourself?
Thank you! Yes more than likely I’ve installed lifts on my previous JK’s and have access to an auto shop, lift and power tools so it’ll help! I’ll post new pictures once lift is installed!

MrEMan1287

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sahara 2.0t
Poison spyder was the bumper I was going to go with until I came across the Smittybilt SRC Gen2 bumper. Checked out the addictive desert design, but wasn't a fan of it.

moosetown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
don't go ADD as their shit won't hold up to California rock crawling. There was a thread where their JL rear bumper was completed borked on the Rubicon.

There are a bunch of front bumper options. check out genright, vks, and motobilt too. im trying to figure out a way to have both a recessed winch and oem fog lights holes.