New 2018 JL Wrangler Brochure: The Definitive Guide

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Any idea on how to order the hard copy? https://www.jeep.com/gab.html appears to have the previous version of the hard copy brochure (click on the mail me a brochure link).

OP
OP
JoshCMH

JoshCMH

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL MOJITO!
Any idea on how to order the hard copy? https://www.jeep.com/gab.html appears to have the previous version of the hard copy brochure (click on the mail me a brochure link).
Up until a couple of days ago, we couldn't request a JL hard copy brochure at all on that site. I ordered one when the mailing option became available and am hoping it'll be this new one even though the picture is showing the old one.

If it's like previous years, they might mail a more cheaply printed version and send ones with better quality for distribution at dealerships.

White Butte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Up until a couple of days ago, we couldn't request a JL hard copy brochure at all on that site. I ordered one when the mailing option became available and am hoping it'll be this new one even though the picture is showing the old one.

If it's like previous years, they might mail a more cheaply printed version and send ones with better quality for distribution at dealerships.
Just requested my hard copy! And just in case, I will pick one up at the dealership when I pickup my Jeep in a couple of weeks.

Sponsored

gentryTX

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
What happened to the Rubi will take 35" wheels without a lift? :lipssealed:
upload_2018-4-20_22-28-13.png
I should probably clarify before I wake up with 20 replies in the morning...I haven't actually seen an official FCA document stating that a 35" tire is recommended to install on the standard Rubicon suspension. Only have read it on this forum. Either way, I plan on doing the wheel & tire/suspension upgrade at the same time.

Sponsored