Sponsored

Never thought I would have so much anxiety when the door bell rings!

Deleted member 59498

LOL Truth!!!

Only USPS is "Your package was lost some where!" Then 20 minutes later dude drops it off. Worse tracking ever.

For instance I live in Eagle River just north of Anchorage, in 28 hours it went from Anchorage to Eagle River to Anchorage to Eagle River to Anchorage to Eagle River then delivered a day later. Weird it is like they are fighting over who is going to deliver.

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Ground shipping, in my own experience:

UPS
Dynamic tracking numbers; reasonable consistency in meeting projected delivery dates. Per my Ring doorbell camera, they're also the worst package handlers (this isn't constant, but it's occurred just enough that they've earned this distinction.)

FedEx
We have your shipment? Maybe we do, and maybe we don't, fool. Know this: you'll get it when we're good and f*cking ready to get it to you.

USPS
Guaranteed services not guaranteed! Postage cost increases last week and next week! Wait 10 minutes while we shoot the breeze with the customer in front of you!

Amazon
Here's your package, your college transcript and the procedure notes from your gall bladder surgery.

6th Floor Mule

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 6MT
Ground shipping, in my own experience:

UPS
Dynamic tracking numbers; reasonable consistency in meeting projected delivery dates. Per my Ring doorbell camera, they're also the worst package handlers (this isn't constant, but it's occurred just enough that they've earned this distinction.)

FedEx
We have your shipment? Maybe we do, and maybe we don't, fool. Know this: you'll get it when we're good and f*cking ready to get it to you.

USPS
Guaranteed services not guaranteed! Postage cost increases last week and next week! Wait 10 minutes while we shoot the breeze with the customer in front of you!

Amazon
Here's your package, your college transcript and the procedure notes from your gall bladder surgery.
LOL! Amazon says “here’s your shit, please place an order for what we knew you wanted“ . . . and if you don’t want it, drop it off at Kohl’s and they’ll take care of it!

OP
OP
Willys_Storm

Willys_Storm

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys Sport EcoDiesel
Vehicle Showcase
so, in the welcome thread, you claim you wife is busy buying mods for the jeep, yet here you are like a kid on christmas...uh huh...get addicted & blame it all on your sweet little ol' wife :giggle:
Shssshsshoosh after 32 years of marriage a man does figure out a few cheats.

It was all her idea!

Apexcars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500
My experience with UPS is: Your package was delivered. We left it at your front gate. WTF?!, I don’t have a gate.

So I file a lost package claim and they just say, ok we lost your package.

Happened on multiple packages in a row.

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
USPS - Hey. We've been delivering your shit by one name or another since 1775, what do you want from us?

UPS - "What can Brown do for me?" Get me my fucking package... and put some pants on you shorts-wearing bastards.

FedEx - I saw Cast Away. Did that little girl ever get the ice skates that Tom Hanks turned into a hatchet for opening coconuts and impromptu dental work??? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Amazon -
You: "Alexa? Where's my package?"
Alexa: "Well, if it was in your ass you'd know where it was."
You: "WTF???"

Last edited:

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Someone needs to dip Alexa’s mouth in soapy water...

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Omg UPS once left about $2k in car parts outside the gate on the sidewalk! Big boxes with brand names on them. I lived near a busy street and lots of crackheads wandering around. It was amazing it just sat there for an hour or so. I was so pissed.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
My experience with UPS is: Your package was delivered. We left it at your front gate. WTF?!, I don’t have a gate.

So I file a lost package claim and they just say, ok we lost your package.

Happened on multiple packages in a row.
At least they admit they lost it.

My last FedEx delivery was delivered to the wrong house, as you can clearly see in the picture they took dropping it off. After a week of escalation and asking their stupid text system for updates, they still say it was investigated and had been delivered, please contact the shipper with any complaints.
Sponsored