Sponsored

Netting -which brand is better?

Jaysjeepycreepy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara
First time Jeep owner here and am looking to add a netting barrier to my JLU Sahara. Are any of the brands better (stronger, more durable, better quality) than the others? The brands I was looking at were dirty dog, Raingler or any other that someone recommends? I am open to any- looking more at the 3 piece netting for the back. May add the front/rear netting for the top in the future. Thanks for the suggestions in advance!
Sponsored

Raingler Nets

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raingler.com
Vehicle(s)
RAM2500Cummins
Occupation
Custom Cargo Net Builders
Thanks for considering our gear! We do have a lifetime warranty and been doing Jeep (and many other vehicle) netting for 20 years here. I could count the warranty claims for longevity on one hand here. We use 10 year UV rated webbing and thread to assemble them. All metal black coated and stainless underneath on most parts. Not cheap, but buy it once, use it for years and when the time comes, sell it for a big part of what it cost new. That's what we want and that's what we build.
Plus we build them right here in our Colorado shop so we can customize or do things to make it unique for your Jeep.

Here's a very worthwhile thread to visit: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...first-20-members-here-only.18319/#post-446198

homeslide11188.jpg

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Thanks for considering our gear! We do have a lifetime warranty and been doing Jeep (and many other vehicle) netting for 20 years here. I could count the warranty claims for longevity on one hand here. We use 10 year UV rated webbing and thread to assemble them. All metal black coated and stainless underneath on most parts. Not cheap, but buy it once, use it for years and when the time comes, sell it for a big part of what it cost new. That's what we want and that's what we build.
Plus we build them right here in our Colorado shop so we can customize or do things to make it unique for your Jeep.

Here's a very worthwhile thread to visit: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...first-20-members-here-only.18319/#post-446198

homeslide11188.jpg
In the photo , what happened when you kept diving ?

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Look at you, dashing through the snow...in a one-horse open sleigh. I see what you did there.

Sponsored

DaK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392 XR
Can't say which brand is better as all I've ever gotten were Safari Straps. Also made in the U.S.A, mom and pop shop. Bought em about 8 yrs ago and they still look new.
https://www.safaristraps.com/

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
I'm partial to these. I've wrapped the material around the (achem) "Sports Bar" so you can get closeup view of it.;)

That may seem like a person's leg, but it's a Sports Bar.;) (not)

netting.jpg

OP
OP
Jaysjeepycreepy

Jaysjeepycreepy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara
Will the safari straps fit a JL? The website only has it for JK models.
Sponsored