Willing&Able

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 20th Anniversary
Clubs

Any pictures of these? I like my JL stock fenders with LED's, but the liners are cut up to fit in the falcons. I like how the Nemesis fenders fit the falcon shocks. Google image search and I didn't find much.

Anyone have stock fenders + Nemesis liners + Falcon 3.3's???? Please share pictures!

Thanks!
Sponsored

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
I don't have stock fenders but do have their liners and Falcon 3.3's.

Jeep Wrangler JL Nemesis Fender Liner w Falcon Shocks & Stock Fenders 20210125_165930

Jeep Wrangler JL Nemesis Fender Liner w Falcon Shocks & Stock Fenders 20210125_165930
How do you like the fit of their fenders and inners? Would you go with them again? Im looking for a clean look that will hide as much of the inner factory parts As possible. Thanks!

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
How do you like the fit of their fenders and inners? Would you go with them again? Im looking for a clean look that will hide as much of the inner factory parts As possible. Thanks!
I absolutely would buy them again. I've been looking at Nemesis for a long time. No disappointments.

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
I absolutely would buy them again. I've been looking at Nemesis for a long time. No disappointments.
Do both of their JL front fenders fit the Falcon 3.3s? I’m seeing two different liners on their website. The second claims to fit 40” tires. I’m assuming they both fit the 3.3?

Sponsored

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Do both of their JL front fenders fit the Falcon 3.3s? I’m seeing two different liners on their website. The second claims to fit 40” tires. I’m assuming they both fit the 3.3?
I don't know 100%. Looking at their site the ultimate clearance front has a pic with the Falcon's in there.

fender_liner_7.png

Yellow Cake Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I have been considering the Nemesis liners for if or when I decide to replace the OEM plastic liners.

The welded construction is the feature that caught my attention and seemed appealing.

In the meantime I have been wondering; how thick is the material?

Thank you!

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
I have been considering the Nemesis liners for if or when I decide to replace the OEM plastic liners.

The welded construction is the feature that caught my attention and seemed appealing.

In the meantime I have been wondering; how thick is the material?

Thank you!
It’s very thick. I have a rear set I just got and another well known brand front fender liners. The Nemesis is not even really bendable. The other brand bent pretty badly with one hand when I pulled it out of the box. I’m now looking to match my rear liners with a Nemesis front liner.
It’s a huge difference in thickness and durability.

Last edited:

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
I don't know 100%. Looking at their site the ultimate clearance front has a pic with the Falcon's in there.

fender_liner_7.png
Thanks! Yes, I saw the same, which is why I’m confused. You didn’t get the ultimate clearance fenders for 40” tires?
I’m going to give @Nemesis Industries a call tomorrow and make sure. I’ll try to remember to give their answer back here for clarity.

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military

I just spoke to Nemesis. Both of their JL front fender liners DO fit the Falcon 3.3 shocks with the reservoir.
Sponsored