• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Needing new set of tires!

T33k86

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4 door jeep Rubicon
Hello fellow jeep brothers and sisters. I am looking to buy some tires for my 2014 Rubicon. Currently they are just the stock rims and tires. LT 255/75 R17 111/1080. So just looking for a decent set of affordable off road tires. I am located in san Francisco, so bay area sellers is the easiest I believe. Thanks for any info or help. Stay safe out there!
Sponsored

mvng4wd

First Name
Keno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willy's - 3.0L EcoDiesel
Occupation
Municipal Community Services Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Ben...I'll have a set of almost very brand new (only 100 miles on them) Firestone Destination MT 255/75/17's available later this week. I'm in Orange County, so I don't think that helps you much, but just thought I'd give you a shout.

Ken

OP
OP

T33k86

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4 door jeep Rubicon
Ok I'll have to search where orange county is. What's the price ur asking?

mvng4wd

First Name
Keno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

mvng4wd

First Name
Keno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Here are some pictures

2A6E9F25-1BA8-42A7-9147-2BA92CACF94B.jpeg

66B79CD2-32DE-4B7E-A170-C865C66D602F.jpeg

64691045-0DA1-47BF-BD38-971760C55F5E.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP

T33k86

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4 door jeep Rubicon
So it's just for the tires. Not rims and tires correct? No worries on reply timeline

mvng4wd

First Name
Keno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Yes just the tires

Russ Chung

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2005 TJ
Ben, I’m picking up my 2021 JLURD in a few days in Los Angeles. I’m thinking of upgrading the factory Falken Wildpeak M/T LT285/70R17 tires. America’s tire will only give me $400 trade-in ($80 each) for the brand new tires. If you want to make me a good offer, I’ll meet you midway, maybe Paso Robles or Big Sur or Monterey. It’ll give me an excuse to test drive my new Jeep. The tires will have fewer than 25 miles on them, and the spare will have zero miles. I believe that the new tires retail for about $300 each.

OP
OP

T33k86

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4 door jeep Rubicon
Ben, I’m picking up my 2021 JLURD in a few days in Los Angeles. I’m thinking of upgrading the factory Falken Wildpeak M/T LT285/70R17 tires. America’s tire will only give me $400 trade-in ($80 each) for the brand new tires. If you want to make me a good offer, I’ll meet you midway, maybe Paso Robles or Big Sur or Monterey. It’ll give me an excuse to test drive my new Jeep. The tires will have fewer than 25 miles on them, and the spare will have zero miles. I believe that the new tires retail for about $300 each.
Thanks russ I shd have time to chat tmrw. I'm doing some roomie interviews today. Thanks for reaching out.

Sponsored

OP
OP

T33k86

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4 door jeep Rubicon
Hi russ sorry lost the thread with ur nbr. What were u thinking price wise? I've gotten other offers around 1000$ here in Lafayette ca there is a shop who has tires for install and buying around 650$ I'd rather help out other in the jeep family. I'm going to try and get pics from the Lafayette guys or go see them this week. Big sur is a bit of a drive for me. I havent been there in a while so cld be fun. Just checking all avenues. Lemme know what u were wanting/expecting price wise. Would be cash payment. Thanks

OP
OP

T33k86

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4 door jeep Rubicon