Sponsored

Need your advices on EVO Lift Kit

laueddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon (Black - Hardtop)
I am trying to save up on a lift kit, and I won't be doing the installation myself.

The Jeep is my daily drive, and it's the primary family car (2+2). According to my research, the 2.5" EVO lift kit with King shocks appears to be one of the best option, except, I am clueless on how each of their kit is better than the other.

1> It says the Long arm kit is bolt on, but then welding is also mentioned, does that mean it is not reversible if I ever want to put the Jeep back to stock? It also says an adjustable track bar is recommended, but I am unable to find any info on what adjustable track bar I should be using?

2> For the short arm kit, they have the Enforcer & Enforcer Overland, is the Overland the version which provide the better ride?

3> For the regular short arm kit, they have stage 1 to stage 4, can someone explain how each of the component included in the next stage do?

As I mentioned above, I will be paying a local shop to do the installation, so I really want to do this right at 1 shot, yet I want to learn as much as I can in order to make an informative decision.

Thanks everyone!!
Sponsored

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
I did the boost stage 1 plus lower control arm relocation brackets and it rides stock. I imagine anything above this you'll run awesome.

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
I have talked with EVO Manufacturing several times, he is awesome to get the right info depending on what you are looking for. If you look as the kits they all start out as a basic kit then by adding options it just creates the same kit just more options
Give him a call, you’ll will be glad you did, positive side note Made in the USA!!!!
Sponsored