Need track bars with Mopar 2 in lift?

Mikeyut3

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
My 2020 Rubicon JLU has the Mopar 2 in lift on it now. I have ben reading a lot about the ideal geometry (especially if I plan to go to 35s) and how the Mopar lift does not include any track bars (which I knew). Anyone here have experience and recommend new track bars to correct the geometry?

If so which would you recommend?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
My 2020 Rubicon JLU has the Mopar 2 in lift on it now. I have ben reading a lot about the ideal geometry (especially if I plan to go to 35s) and how the Mopar lift does not include any track bars (which I knew). Anyone here have experience and recommend new track bars to correct the geometry?

Thanks!
It all boils down to what you’re willing to live with. Depending on how much lift you actually got will determine how far your axle has shifted. Some guys on here got right at or a little over 2” and their axle is probably only shifted 1/4” ish and it doesn’t bother them. Me....... my ocd would not let that slide. First measure like in the pic to see how far off you are shifted then you can decide if you want to fix it..........
Jeep Wrangler JL Need track bars with Mopar 2 in lift? 034EF15E-D67D-46C1-8462-470F3E78D6FA
Jeep Wrangler JL Need track bars with Mopar 2 in lift? 51D8A8D7-4956-4E75-AA81-E693FBAA0B03

My buddies sport was off about an inch.
As far as which track bar to get...... I prefer RK, but all of the aftermarket adjustable track bars are way better than stock and will work well for you.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX

Thanks!

My front axle was defiantly off center and I used a Teraflex IR adjustable track bar to re-center the axle side to side. Steer Smarts, RK, Synergy, Rancho and others all make good adjustable trackbars.

OP
OP
Mikeyut3

Mikeyut3

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
It all boils down to what you’re willing to live with.
Awesome! Thx for pic - make its make WAY more sense! I will measure tomorrow when the rain stops.

If I were going to do it...should I go ahead and do an adjustable rear while under there?

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome! Thx for pic - make its make WAY more sense! I will measure tomorrow when the rain stops.

If I were going to do it...should I go ahead and do an adjustable rear while under there?
You can go with a rear adjustable track bar, but all you need is a relocation bracket. It will raise the rear track bar which will re-center the axle.

Rdmitch

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, ford transit 250, 2017 Wrangler Smoky Mountain Edition
Occupation
Mechanical designer /contractor and musician
just installed the Yeti track bar today. Adjustable from 0-6” of lift. i can tell you it is one heavy monster of a bar. Not cheap ( about 200.00) but well designed and rock solid.
Sponsored