Sponsored

Need Tail Light Guards and Cowl Covers - When will these be made for the JL?

OP
OP
yell03

yell03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport
Check out the thread for Rugged Ridge in the SEMA 2018 forum - there are pictures of a tail light cover. Can't tell if they are metal or plastic. They may not be available for purchase yet.
I saw that, no word yet?
Sponsored

rjxplorer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 JLU Rubicon
Not sure if you are aware, but Jeep had to hide the blind spot sensors in the side of the tail light to give us flexibility to change our bumpers/fenders. That might be affecting why there arenā€™t many to choose from as the manufacturers try to figure out how to work around those sensors.

OP
OP
yell03

yell03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport
Not sure if you are aware, but Jeep had to hide the blind spot sensors in the side of the tail light to give us flexibility to change our bumpers/fenders. That might be affecting why there arenā€™t many to choose from as the manufacturers try to figure out how to work around those sensors.
I read that, the one company that had a prototype pushed back production due to this

frajnai

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S, 2011 Mustang GT
I thought it was funny, not trying to be the toughest guy on the block.
I never done any rock crawling, I am more of a drag racer, this is new to me.
I have had the Raptor and Jeep out on the beach, not exactly challenging, but nice views for the wife and I get to do something different than the usual drive to Starbucks.
These will actually protect my tail lights when i kick the keep next time it breaks down on me :)