Sponsored

Need suggestions for side mirrors

Jeepney18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Corolla S, 2018 JL Sport S Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Need suggestions for side mirrors when the doors are off. What should features should I be looking for? What do you use?
Sponsored

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Need suggestions for side mirrors when the doors are off. What should features should I be looking for? What do you use?
Personally I'm OK with not having them, but it's probably fair to assume that's illegal in Commifornia.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR

drock317

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS - Ocean Blue
Interesting - mounted to the windshield hinge. Curious how much of a pain it would be to install/remove. I think I'd go with ones that mount in the door hinge pin holes, seems like an easier and cleaner-looking solution.
Alot of the cheaper ones that do this will rotate on you when driving on the highway and you have to fix them on the regular. Kind of a pain.

These are a little more but the ones I'm looking at

https://www.quadratec.com/p/lange-originals/coyote-mirror-pair-jeep-wrangler-jl

Sponsored

sdynak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sahara
I kinda like these and can see using the footrest.. A little pricy but not as pricy as the CMM units which I'm really not sure on.

https://www.jpeggz.com/

I may try a cheap pair of Harley mirrors off Amazon first also. Hope more and better options keep coming before I invest in this area.

motorcityaftermarket

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
MCA
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mcaftermarket.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon 2018
Interesting - mounted to the windshield hinge. Curious how much of a pain it would be to install/remove. I think I'd go with ones that mount in the door hinge pin holes, seems like an easier and cleaner-looking solution.
Hey thanks for checking out our mirrors! These are very similar to the ones you've seen on a few sites except for the fact ours are stainless steel and the hardware is much more heavy duty. It's about a 5-10 min install. Most of that is based on how long it takes you to find your T50 Torx socket! :CWL: We've driven hundreds of miles with these on our JL and they do not budge. They are a little pricier than the competition but you get what you pay for. All stainless hardware, 5 year warranty on powder coat, and lifetime on structural. I've attached our pdf install guide as well. Check it out.

Let me know if you have any more questions! Thanks again for checking us out!

mca-jltm18-2.jpg

jltm18-p-2.jpg

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
I'll only say this once. The best mirror set up with integrated foot pegs that are scary easy to put on and stay put. Kikbax.

The best solution bar none.
Sponsored