DanN427

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Wrangler Rubicon 4Xe
Hey all,

I need some recommendations for 6 in round LED's for the front bumper on my 4xe Rubicon.

I'd love to get KC's, but the price , although I'm sure its worth it, is a but out of budget for me right now, and the Quadratech LED's ( https://www.quadratec.com/products/97109_210X_B_PG.htm ), which are in my budget are on back-order until mid-August.

Any other suggestions that run around $250 for a pair?

Thanks in advance!!
Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Hey all,

I need some recommendations for 6 in round LED's for the front bumper on my 4xe Rubicon.

I'd love to get KC's, but the price , although I'm sure its worth it, is a but out of budget for me right now, and the Quadratech LED's ( https://www.quadratec.com/products/97109_210X_B_PG.htm ), which are in my budget are on back-order until mid-August.

Any other suggestions that run around $250 for a pair?

Thanks in advance!!
hey dan. welcome to the forum and congrats on the 4xe. as for the 6" lights. does it have to be 6" lights. there are smaller ones that are just as good. as for the quadratec lights. i wouldnt bother with them because they are made in china(?), i'm not bashing on quadratec, but i try to stay away from china crap. the reason being is the quality, etc. just my opinion and i try to stay amaerican made products.

now the question is. is the light for street or off road use?

i had rough country 3" cubes mounted on my a pillar, which is now move to the rear bumper. they are good and lights up the road. i only run them when no other vehicle are on the road.

i just picked up a pair of baja design squadron sport amber led lights. they will go on my front bumper. these lights are 3" in size and puts out 3150 lumens of light. they are bright. again i'll use them when no one is on the road. the reason i'm running them on the road is to see the people that walks on the road at nights and to spot the deer, etc. i'll be putting the same types of lights on the a pillar as well.

kc lights and baja design are the best ones imho. and depending on the product the prices can be high. but it would be worth it. the cheapo lights are crap. the rough country has a wide range in lights and prices. i would checkout baja designs squadron sports. they run around $215. the ase (street legal) are $365. so its around your $250 range.

hopes this helps and gives you a direction in looking at lights. do the research and ask questions. that way you will know what you want and need.