CamK31

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Unlimited 80th
Hello,

I recently bought a 2021 Jeep JL unlimited Sport S 80th anniversary, as well as some 35" tires with 18x9 Fuel Anza rims (+1 offset, 5.04 backspacing).

I would like to get a 2.5 inch lift kit to fit the tires correctly. 99.99% of my driving will be normal road conditions, with maybe once a year doing some super light off roading. I have no interest in rock crawling.

What would you guys recommend in terms of a budget lift? By budget I would like to spend under $1000 Canadian with install. I am very new with this, so if you could provide links in your responses I would appreciate it!

Thanks,

Cam
Sponsored

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
Hello,

I recently bought a 2021 Jeep JL unlimited Sport S 80th anniversary, as well as some 35" tires with 18x9 Fuel Anza rims (+1 offset, 5.04 backspacing).

I would like to get a 2.5 inch lift kit to fit the tires correctly. 99.99% of my driving will be normal road conditions, with maybe once a year doing some super light off roading. I have no interest in rock crawling.

What would you guys recommend in terms of a budget lift? By budget I would like to spend under $1000 Canadian with install. I am very new with this, so if you could provide links in your responses I would appreciate it!

Thanks,

Cam
Congrats on the new purchase. Your most budget friendly option that will yield what you likely want would be rubicon takeoff suspension with the rough country 2.5" spacer lift. Probably around $400 usd. Then the rest for installation or maybe cheaper. Labor is about 4 hours.

That's what ran with my 35s for almost a year. I still have it with 37s but I'm going to do a 3.5" lift soon. Waiting on some parts to come in.

I changed phones so don't have photos on it but this link shows a couple pictures of my setup with 35s

Rubicon takeoffs you need the springs and shocks. Then I recommend the longer mopar LCAs for around $80 usd. The rough country kit can be had at several places and you can use a forum discount usually of 5%.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/rough-c...NXKzDq88ZM3A3ZhcWCzNYuUXq7rMGrAhoCB9sQAvD_BwE

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...offs-and-rough-country-2-5-spacer-lift.66323/

Mikeymiler

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2 door
Congrats on the new purchase. Your most budget friendly option that will yield what you likely want would be rubicon takeoff suspension with the rough country 2.5" spacer lift. Probably around $400 usd. Then the rest for installation or maybe cheaper. Labor is about 4 hours.

That's what ran with my 35s for almost a year. I still have it with 37s but I'm going to do a 3.5" lift soon. Waiting on some parts to come in.

I changed phones so don't have photos on it but this link shows a couple pictures of my setup with 35s

Rubicon takeoffs you need the springs and shocks. Then I recommend the longer mopar LCAs for around $80 usd. The rough country kit can be had at several places and you can use a forum discount usually of 5%.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/rough-c...NXKzDq88ZM3A3ZhcWCzNYuUXq7rMGrAhoCB9sQAvD_BwE

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...offs-and-rough-country-2-5-spacer-lift.66323/
Hello,

Thanks,

Cam
Hello,

Thanks,

Cam
I have the 2021 JL two door Rubicon about 2000 miles I put the 2 1/2 inch Rough Country space or lift with shock extensions….haven’t had any issues as far as alignment no squeaking it does everything I asked on and off road

FDA6662B-6563-49F3-BBCA-D3E19F1F0AA6.jpeg

03078F84-51FB-4860-BA30-84AC3D1C5EB5.jpeg

2126EAEB-6B5B-4CBC-AB81-EA9D08BA89FA.jpeg

F03FBE26-0CCB-4A97-85E9-491315CA16E2.jpeg

Mikeymiler

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2 door
Before and after 2 1/2 inch Rough Country spacer lift love the extra clearance no issues with any of the parts
Sponsored