Sponsored

Need Prayers sent to me. I am taking about 15 Jeep women camping and Jeeping this weekend.

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Fake news: nobody who has offered to be camp bitch for 15 women deludes themselves into thinking they will have time for reading, drinking, or hammocking. Bring an extra apron and good luck.
One of the girls brought me an apron and an chef hat. I wore that shit with pride.

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Man, you are doing this RIGHT. Good job.
Well, I tried that, but it did not take long and I was around the fire talking shit and trying to stay out of trouble.

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Make sure to wear a maga hat and enjoy the fireworks!
They are Jeep girls not liberals. They all have to work for their Jeep parts money. Most of them are single and buy their own Jeeps, work on their Jeeps and support themselves.

Sponsored

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Whatever happens, if you disappear for whatever reason (taking a running jump off a cliff, running directly toward a hungry bear, what have you), may I buy those wonderful wheels and tires off your Jeep?
Well, that is not going to happen, I am bigger than most bears in Michigan.

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
just don't paint your fingernails and you will do fine : )
There was no fingernail painting this weekend. Funny thing is I showed up to dressed to cut wood and split wood for the weekend fires, and they all brought wood with them. They were all more prepared than I expected. I did not have to help any of them set up their tents or anything, I did have to get creative and open one bottle of wine as the wine opener was not brought with them. Other than that make coffee, cook, use the Jeep onboard air to air up the tubes for when they went tubbing on the river and that was about it. It was a chill weekend. Did lead them on a Jeep night ride.

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
So one of the things the girls asked was not to take pictures of things at the camp and post on Facebook. I did fly the drone and take some videos and pictures, and have some pictures that I can share that they shared with me on Facebook. I have to respect their request. So pics of them tubing and normal stuff around the camp are limited. So sorry no crazy pics.

In reality, It was just like a bunch guys sitting around talking shit around a fire, just they have boobs bigger than most guys.

With all of that said, here are some pics and vids.

Jeep Wrangler JL Need Prayers sent to me.  I am taking about 15 Jeep women camping and Jeeping this weekend. 1592827921603

Jeep Wrangler JL Need Prayers sent to me.  I am taking about 15 Jeep women camping and Jeeping this weekend. 1592828023018

Two of the girls did not go tubing so I took some drone vids of them and drone pics.

Jeep Wrangler JL Need Prayers sent to me.  I am taking about 15 Jeep women camping and Jeeping this weekend. 1592827504351

Jeep Wrangler JL Need Prayers sent to me.  I am taking about 15 Jeep women camping and Jeeping this weekend. 1592827547328

Jeep Wrangler JL Need Prayers sent to me.  I am taking about 15 Jeep women camping and Jeeping this weekend. 1592827595373

Jeep Wrangler JL Need Prayers sent to me.  I am taking about 15 Jeep women camping and Jeeping this weekend. 1592827637724

Around the camp
Jeep Wrangler JL Need Prayers sent to me.  I am taking about 15 Jeep women camping and Jeeping this weekend. 1592827810986

Jeep Wrangler JL Need Prayers sent to me.  I am taking about 15 Jeep women camping and Jeeping this weekend. 1592828256448

flying down the river, You can see our camp in the woods for a few seconds.

1592827471915.png

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
So one of the things the girls asked was not to take pictures of things at the camp and post on Facebook. I did fly the drone and take some videos and pictures, and have some pictures that I can share that they shared with me on Facebook. I have to respect their request. So pics of them tubing and normal stuff around the camp are limited. So sorry no crazy pics.

In reality, It was just like a bunch guys sitting around talking shit around a fire, just they have boobs bigger than most guys.

With all of that said, here are some pics and vids.

Jeep Wrangler JL Need Prayers sent to me.  I am taking about 15 Jeep women camping and Jeeping this weekend. 1592827471915

Jeep Wrangler JL Need Prayers sent to me.  I am taking about 15 Jeep women camping and Jeeping this weekend. 1592827471915

Two of the girls did not go tubing so I took some drone vids of them and drone pics.

Around the camp

flying down the river, You can see our camp in the woods for a few seconds.

Great shots!

I'm fairly sure my girl hasn't been in water that deep. Awesome.

Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Well done @wibornz. Looks like you had fun chaperoning a bunch of women who were well prepared and more capable than what most of us were thinking.

Geral Hasten

First Name
Geral
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
My wife is part of a Girl's Jeep Club and they are doing an all girls Jeep camping trip this weekend. I know all of them. My wife volunteered me to be the camp bitch. I will do all the cooking, coffee making and take care of the camp while they have a great time running trails with the Jeeps, tubing on the river and other camping things that a bunch of women do.

I will be the only guy. I have no idea what I am in for... I am at least lucky because my wife will be there to save me. My wife has done this role many times as the only female so I am defiantly indebted to her for this.

I am bringing a good book to read, a nice bottle of bourbon and a hammock to get me through the weekend.
Take lots of toilet paper and trash bags.
And my the FORCE be with you.

Will_Jeep

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2108 JKU Sahara, Black 2016 Mercedes CLS400
Vehicle Showcase
Great pics @wibornz (as always), looks like y'all had a fun trip, and you survived!

mcdanger

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WU JL, 2011 Ford SD PS
My wife is part of a Girl's Jeep Club and they are doing an all girls Jeep camping trip this weekend. I know all of them. My wife volunteered me to be the camp bitch. I will do all the cooking, coffee making and take care of the camp while they have a great time running trails with the Jeeps, tubing on the river and other camping things that a bunch of women do.

I will be the only guy. I have no idea what I am in for... I am at least lucky because my wife will be there to save me. My wife has done this role many times as the only female so I am defiantly indebted to her for this.

I am bringing a good book to read, a nice bottle of bourbon and a hammock to get me through the weekend.