Sponsored

Need Prayers sent to me. I am taking about 15 Jeep women camping and Jeeping this weekend.

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Ted, maybe you can justify bringing your Jeep by setting it up as the designated recovery vehicle, with tool kit, etc.
My wife will be wheeling my Jeep while I hang out at the campsite. I plan to give the women all the space they need and not impede on their girl fun. I am bringing my chainsaw and splitting axe so I can build a good fire at night and just have a nice slow weekend. After all, I have been wheeling six out of the last seven weekends, so I am ready for a kick back and chill time.
Sponsored

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Boy, real world problems, must be tough being surrounded by all those women LOL. Make sure its a big bottle.
I am bringing a bottle of Buffalo Trace bourbon, a bottle of Buffalo Trace bourbon cream and a bottle of Big Black Dick vanilla rum......the best rum in the world in my opinion. So I will be fine.

Will_Jeep

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2108 JKU Sahara, Black 2016 Mercedes CLS400
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

JoeFromPA

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 M3
So....your weekend is basically a couple of hours of "work" a day and the rest of the time enjoying the great outdoors, relaxing, boozing, and being surrounded by women having fun.

And you are asking for prayers.

I don't think you understand what it means to be a "role model" that others may wish to emulate one day. :)

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
So....your weekend is basically a couple of hours of "work" a day and the rest of the time enjoying the great outdoors, relaxing, boozing, and being surrounded by women having fun.

And you are asking for prayers.

I don't think you understand what it means to be a "role model" that others may wish to emulate one day. :)

Hey don't worry about the single life. You'll find a woman some day.

Sponsored

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350
LOL! What kind of women that make up this group? If any wild ones at all I'd only go if I had something to sleep in with hard sides. You know they will get handsy at some point......and it would be my fault I'm sure. Nope.

Be a lot safer with an extra guy or 2. Having said that, it could also work out just fine. Depends on the gals.

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
My wife is part of a Girl's Jeep Club and they are doing an all girls Jeep camping trip this weekend. I know all of them. My wife volunteered me to be the camp bitch. I will do all the cooking, coffee making and take care of the camp while they have a great time running trails with the Jeeps, tubing on the river and other camping things that a bunch of women do.

I will be the only guy. I have no idea what I am in for... I am at least lucky because my wife will be there to save me. My wife has done this role many times as the only female so I am defiantly indebted to her for this.

I am bringing a good book to read, a nice bottle of bourbon and a hammock to get me through the weekend.
You are one brave man - good luck.