JeepyD

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon 2.0T
I've narrowed down my options to:

Core 4x4 Tier 4 - full set (8) with front and rear trackbar (all johnny joints)
Metalcloak - full set (8) (I would still use Core 4x4 trackbars)

Mostly street use, but off-road 2-3 times per year with some rocks and trails. I have a 2.5" lift (currently a Readylift spacer lift but plan to upgrade to 3.5" springs and shocks soon) with 37's and have tube fenders that are being prepped for install now.

I've seen great reviews on both, but I'm leaning toward the Core, they just look more solid. I do like the more flexible joints in the Metalcloaks though...
Sponsored

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
If you're looking for something that combines super solid arms with maintenance-free dual durometer bushings, check out our Overland Plus control arms! Our arms feature a matte black zinc-rich powder coating to help fight against rust and corrosion, 1/4" thick square tubing lowers, and a lifetime warranty against bending or breaking :)

https://www.claytonoffroad.com/product/jeep-wrangler-overland-control-arm-kit-2018-jl

OP
OP
JeepyD

JeepyD

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon 2.0T
If you're looking for something that combines super solid arms with maintenance-free dual durometer bushings, check out our Overland Plus control arms! Our arms feature a matte black zinc-rich powder coating to help fight against rust and corrosion, 1/4" thick square tubing lowers, and a lifetime warranty against bending or breaking :)

https://www.claytonoffroad.com/product/jeep-wrangler-overland-control-arm-kit-2018-jl
I appreciate the offer, but I already ordered the CORE yesterday and they came color matched in Red. I got the Tier 4's with front and rear track bars and hardware. I will be looking to upgrade the Readylift spacers soon though, so I'll need new springs and shocks. I'll make sure to check out the Clayton options.

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I appreciate the offer, but I already ordered the CORE yesterday and they came color matched in Red. I got the Tier 4's with front and rear track bars and hardware. I will be looking to upgrade the Readylift spacers soon though, so I'll need new springs and shocks. I'll make sure to check out the Clayton options.
Nice! If you ever have any questions feel free to give us a call or shoot me a PM :like:
Sponsored