Need Opinions On Bumpers

Which bumper so you suggest?

• Total voters

JRostek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I like my Arcus front & rear. I purchased off a lot so didn't get to choose the Mopar. After much looking I settled on the Arcus as I like that look, nearest match to the Mopar. I'm digging the big road tow hooks on these now!

Jeep (2).jpg
Off topic but what grill insert is that? I've never seen one like that so had to ask
Sponsored

OP
OP
jeepster345

jeepster345

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
Makes sense! The Mopar stubby is one of the better looking ones!

One final food for thought: IF you're planning on adding a winch in the future, the Mopar one isnt 100% winch ready.

Sorry!!! Not trying to derail you, just trying to help... The Mopar one has a decent price tag
No, you're good! I appreciate the tips. Right now I'm just getting the bumpers as the winch is another hefty price tag and I don't really do too much to warrant it at the moment. Maybe in the future I'll add it.

JRostek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
No, you're good! I appreciate the tips. Right now I'm just getting the bumpers as the winch is another hefty price tag and I don't really do too much to warrant it at the moment. Maybe in the future I'll add it.
Jeep Wrangler JL Need Opinions On Bumpers 1622053481557

BUT Its a jeep... aren't you just supposed to throw money at it???

(Completely joking, I get it)

Sponsored

Themistocles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Ram 2500 Cummins / 20 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
So what did you end up getting?
I ended up with the Roam Pioneer. It met every requirement...except my caveat about clearance, i lost just a little clearance...so far that has not caused an issue but is the single item that I am not fully satisfied with. If I had the whole process to do over again, I would probably end up with the same decision.

beast40

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Awesome! I'm adding the Arcus to my Jeep as soon as the hooks are painted. Did you just spray paint them?

I really like the Mopar bumper but it was a $1500 option on the Jeep (plus winch adds) and a ton of people already have it. I wanted to save money and have something unique.

mygreenkaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Awesome! I'm adding the Arcus to my Jeep as soon as the hooks are painted. Did you just spray paint them?

I really like the Mopar bumper but it was a $1500 option on the Jeep (plus winch adds) and a ton of people already have it. I wanted to save money and have something unique.
Had them powder coated locally...

Sponsored

tk1700

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Altitude, 2021 JLUR, 2016 Tundra
I'm looking for a front bumper as well, I was interested in the Rugged Ridge but decided to go with Warn Elite full width instead.
Do you have the Warn yet? I ordered the Elite full width with hoop from 4WD Parts in Jan and they are saying the estimated ship date is the end of Jun. I emailed Warn and they said that time line sounds about right.

JRostek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Do you have the Warn yet? I ordered the Elite full width with hoop from 4WD Parts in Jan and they are saying the estimated ship date is the end of Jun. I emailed Warn and they said that time line sounds about right.
I ordered the Warn elite stubby at the end of January and got it minus the skid plate about 3 weeks ago. Skid plate is set to arrive June/July. Maybe they are waiting for the full package? I said I can skip the skid plate for now so was able to get it sooner

tk1700

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered the Warn elite stubby at the end of January and got it minus the skid plate about 3 weeks ago. Skid plate is set to arrive June/July. Maybe they are waiting for the full package? I said I can skip the skid plate for now so was able to get it sooner
That could be the case. I ordered the skid plate at the same time as the bumper. Hopefully it will all be here soon. I could wait on the skid plate. Like you, the bumper is more of a priority. I have the winch from the JK I sold just sitting in my garage waiting for a new home on the JLUR. Got a pic of yours installed? Thanks!

JRostek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
That could be the case. I ordered the skid plate at the same time as the bumper. Hopefully it will all be here soon. I could wait on the skid plate. Like you, the bumper is more of a priority. I have the winch from the JK I sold just sitting in my garage waiting for a new home on the JLUR. Got a pic of yours installed? Thanks!
added the Baja squadrons since I lost the fog lights when going to the Warn stubby. Sorry for the driveway pic! Just got it all finalized (minus the skid plate) and haven’t taken it off road yet
Jeep Wrangler JL Need Opinions On Bumpers 3E901E23-6738-4BD1-B7DB-1655B37EB013

tk1700

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
added the Baja squadrons since I lost the fog lights when going to the Warn stubby. Sorry for the driveway pic! Just got it all finalized (minus the skid plate) and haven’t taken it off road yet
Jeep Wrangler JL Need Opinions On Bumpers 3E901E23-6738-4BD1-B7DB-1655B37EB013
Very nice, thanks!
Sponsored