Need more rear lift!

Comaljeepin

First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys Edition
2020 JLU Willys. Recently had a Readylift SST 2.5” lift kit installed. Its supposed to raise 2.5” in front and 2” in back. Now the Jeep sits front high, very noticeable. The front is now almost an inch higher than back. Its a coil spacer lift. What can I do thats the most cost effective to bring up rear .75-1”?? Is adding a lifted rear spring the route I should go and if I did that what spring should I choose and do I need any other parts?
Sponsored

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
2020 JLU Willys. Recently had a Readylift SST 2.5” lift kit installed. Its supposed to raise 2.5” in front and 2” in back. Now the Jeep sits front high, very noticeable. The front is now almost an inch higher than back. Its a coil spacer lift. What can I do thats the most cost effective to bring up rear .75-1”?? Is adding a lifted rear spring the route I should go and if I did that what spring should I choose and do I need any other parts?
Pics of it on flat ground? Was the jeep sitting front high before or do you have alot of weight in the rear? The spacers would lift it .5" higher in front and that is essentially leveling it....most stock JL's sit with the front a little lower.

OP
OP

Comaljeepin

First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys Edition
Pics of it on flat ground? Was the jeep sitting front high before or do you have alot of weight in the rear? The spacers would lift it .5" higher in front and that is essentially leveling it....most stock JL's sit with the front a little lower.

I didnt measure before the lift but it definitely looked level if not already front high before lift. The jeep is stock otherwise so no extra weight.

7211E15B-A5EE-472D-8DF0-4AC4B4A0A838.jpeg

Spdu4ia

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Rubi
You could put a front bumper on it with a winch?

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
I didnt measure before the lift but it definitely looked level if not already front high before lift. The jeep is stock otherwise so no extra weight.

Jeep Wrangler JL Need more rear lift! 7211E15B-A5EE-472D-8DF0-4AC4B4A0A838
If the spacers were installed correctly, then there should be only a 1/2" difference in front vs rear height....which isnt noticeable to 99% of people. BTW....In your pic, it looks nice and level to me.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Comaljeepin

First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys Edition
If the spacers were installed correctly, then there should be only a 1/2" difference in front vs rear height....which isnt noticeable to 99% of people. BTW....In your pic, it looks nice and level to me.
So if I wanted to add some height to the rear without getting a new lift kit, what would be some good options? I havent had any luck finding just a set of 2.5-3” rear coil spaces so im guessing springs?

Spdu4ia

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Rubi
can you just stack a 1/2" teraflex spacer on top of what you have?