Need info on wheel spacer size for Rubi with 315/70

DrDiablo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ Rubicon. 18’ BMW M3 CS. 16’ BMW X6
I recently installed KO2 315/70 on stock rubi rims and love the ride and look so far. Haven’t done any lift either. No rubbing either as everyone had said it wouldn’t but I haven’t flexed it off roading yet either. My question is I would like to push the wheels out a bit but don’t know what wheel spacer size brand to use as to NOT make it look ghetto fabulous. Is it 3/4 inch or 1 1/5 inch spacers would give best mean look.

Thanks
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
The sizes you listed are not options for the JL.

Spidertrax and Synergy are the top two brands for wheel spacers. They are only available in 1.75" spacers. Synergy used to make a 1 5/8" but discontinued it.

On the JL 1.75" is required to prevent the stock lugs from extending past the spacer.

OP
OP

DrDiablo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ Rubicon. 18’ BMW M3 CS. 16’ BMW X6

Spidertrax and Synergy are the top two brands for wheel spacers. They are only available in 1.75" spacers. Synergy used to make a 1 5/8" but discontinued it.

On the JL 1.75" is required to prevent the stock lugs from extending past the spacer.

Got it.

Thanks

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL

Thanks for the recommendation. Just to clarify, the stock wheel studs only extended past the 1-5/8" spacers on some models, and only on the rear. From what we found, it was only Sport models, but we have not been able to check all models. 1-3/4" spacers will clear the stock studs on all models.

geldingmakr

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon - Sting Gray
Will 1.5" spacers work on a 19 Rubicon? or even 1 5/8"? I am running stock wheels and tires, and think 1.75" will be too much.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Will 1.5" spacers work on a 19 Rubicon? or even 1 5/8"? I am running stock wheels and tires, and think 1.75" will be too much.
Your lugs will stick out past the spacers. No reputable company makes 1.5" spacers for the JL and the 1 5/8"s have been discontinued.

Go with 1.75" and be safe. Once mounted you will be hard pressed to see a difference of .25" or less.
Sponsored