Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Hey everyone,
My lease is up in september in my 2018 JLU Punkn Sport S
The buyout is 26,970 i think, I have to double check
While I do love it, I would rather a 2dr.
Priced a 2dr sport auto/2.0 tint, tow and AC packages, and every NJ dealer will only take $500 off MSRP.
I am not paying 35k for a 2dr wrangler with roll up windows you insane clowns. 5000 down $638 a month, I almost pissed myself laughing, I have excellent credit jack

If I buy out of state, what are the fees? can the dealer comunicate with NJ dmv? how does it work, I need to save as much as possible on this.
If I can get 5,6, or even 7% off invoice in NV, AZ, or wherever the best deals are I will gladly make it a jeep road trip.
Can anyone point me to an awesome dealer that will give me 5% or better off invoice on this order?
snazberry ext, tan int, 2dr sport, ac, tint and tow packages.

Thanks
Chris
Get in touch with Craig Bennar at Koons Jeep in Tyson's Corner, VA. I bought a factory ordered JLUR from him. Picked it up last month. The whole process is pretty easy and painless and I got around 7% under invoice.

Im in NY and the way it worked was I paid NYS tax and NYS DMV fees, which Koons collected and is dealing with it. The only fee I paid for VA was the $899 processing fee...which is a joke IMO, but its still was a monster savings compared to the NY dealers who wouldnt even give me $500 off.

I wound up flying down and driving it home in the same day.
Sponsored

jlgolfcart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JLRU
Criswell did shit for me wouldn't take a deposit over the phone...and dragged their feet to increase the price........
Sorry to hear that. I did a factory order and went extremely smooth. I thought they were very very good to work with had no issues.

Wbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
Sorry to hear that. I did a factory order and went extremely smooth. I thought they were very very good to work with had no issues.
Factory order wasn't an thought at the time.
Plus the 4 hour travel one way was too much..ultimately.

jlgolfcart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JLRU
Factory order wasn't an thought at the time.
Plus the 4 hour travel one way was too much..ultimately.
I live north of Detroit. I was only getting 1% below invoice which is only like $500 up here. Getting 8% below invoice made it well worth it. My wife and I flew out they picked us up at the airport and we drove to the dealership to paperwork. Driving home we stop for breakfast lunch on and off the turnpike to break the motor in 11 Hour drive . well worth it in my opinion. By ordering with exactly what I want on it from the time I ordered it to the time I got it I believe it was 13 or 15 days I was in my driveway with it.

Sponsored

Wbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
I live north of Detroit. I was only getting 1% below invoice which is only like $500 up here. Getting 8% below invoice made it well worth it. My wife and I flew out they picked us up at the airport and we drove to the dealership to paperwork. Driving home we stop for breakfast lunch on and off the turnpike to break the motor in 11 Hour drive . well worth it in my opinion. By ordering with exactly what I want on it from the time I ordered it to the time I got it I believe it was 13 or 15 days I was in my driveway with it.
I wound up paying more with the guy 5 miles down the road for sure, but my factory order here took three weeks to delivery. When I picked up my wifes Jeep there was a slight ding on my wifes door and I'm not sure what I would have done with a dealer out of state.

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
Hey everyone,
My lease is up in september in my 2018 JLU Punkn Sport S
The buyout is 26,970 i think, I have to double check
While I do love it, I would rather a 2dr.
Priced a 2dr sport auto/2.0 tint, tow and AC packages, and every NJ dealer will only take $500 off MSRP.
I am not paying 35k for a 2dr wrangler with roll up windows you insane clowns. 5000 down $638 a month, I almost pissed myself laughing, I have excellent credit jack

If I buy out of state, what are the fees? can the dealer comunicate with NJ dmv? how does it work, I need to save as much as possible on this.
If I can get 5,6, or even 7% off invoice in NV, AZ, or wherever the best deals are I will gladly make it a jeep road trip.
Can anyone point me to an awesome dealer that will give me 5% or better off invoice on this order?
snazberry ext, tan int, 2dr sport, ac, tint and tow packages.

Thanks
Chris
Honestly, I do not recommend buying in AZ. I live in AZ part of the year and haven’t been able to negotiate a decent deal on a new Jeep in years. In fact, the last time I bought a Jeep in AZ, Commanders were still a thing. You’re better off buying in Colorado or Idaho. AutoNation dealers in Denver will collect out of state taxes, however Pollard Jeep will not. Peterson in Idaho will also collect your out of state taxes.
Sponsored