Sponsored

Need Help w/ Screw Part Number (rear interior panel)

AZjeepMN

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Rubicon 4dr
I noticed the screw that is used to hold the right rear cargo panel in place is missing. It's located on the upper left side of the subwoofer, basically behind the passenger side seat. Does anyone know the part number for this torx screw/bolt? Pics below to help. Thanks!

IMG-1777.JPG

IMG-1780.png
Sponsored

Tjbrlecic1

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon
My solution was go to the Jeep dealership ask about the screw, the plastic rivet or the plastic push pin. After about 45 minutes of we can’t find the part the parts manager went to the body shop. He came back with a plastic bag full of bits and pieces. Said no charge and sent me on my way. Now I keep a good non used one so we can match them up at the same price. Free.
Can’t find them in the parts breakdown.

OP
OP
AZjeepMN

AZjeepMN

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Rubicon 4dr
My solution was go to the Jeep dealership ask about the screw, the plastic rivet or the plastic push pin. After about 45 minutes of we can’t find the part the parts manager went to the body shop. He came back with a plastic bag full of bits and pieces. Said no charge and sent me on my way. Now I keep a good non used one so we can match them up at the same price. Free.
Can’t find them in the parts breakdown.
Thank you for this - as I did call the parts department and they had no luck. I'll swing in for a bag of goodies. :)
Sponsored