Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

hey all,
im currently installing rubi suspension on a friends sport. i have the rear springs out right now. i have been following another thread which had stock 88AA springs on the rear driver and 89AA springs on the rear passenger.

on THIS jeep, i have 87AA (green tag) on the rear driver and 88AA (white tag) on the rear passenger. does it matter which side is even or odd? just put the rubi springs with the same color tags on the same side i removed? ie, green tag rubi goes where green tag sport was?

does even/odd have nothing to with placement? just colored tags?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

from what ive gathered from other threads it looks like the key is the larger number goes on the passenger side. i keep seeing that over and over. which also comports with the colors of the tags.

looks like odd and even doesnt matter

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
hey all,
im currently installing rubi suspension on a friends sport. i have the rear springs out right now. i have been following another thread which had stock 88AA springs on the rear driver and 89AA springs on the rear passenger.

on THIS jeep, i have 87AA (green tag) on the rear driver and 88AA (white tag) on the rear passenger. does it matter which side is even or odd? just put the rubi springs with the same color tags on the same side i removed? ie, green tag rubi goes where green tag sport was?

does even/odd have nothing to with placement? just colored tags?
If you lay them side by side one should be longer than the other, the longer one is the passenger side. Just like the mopar lift springs.

OP
OP
Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

thank you gents. install halfway done lol. had to run to AZ to borrow a spring compressor.

installing the rubicon suspension combined with RC spacer lift. just finished the rear yesterday. boy did it raise it up a lot! lol.
Sponsored