Need help identifying a rear bumper tire carrier

Poseidon

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport JL
You wheel so much your shovel and hi lift doesn’t even have a scratch. LOL. Not to mention the little light on the corner of your bumper will be toast is you ever wheel.
Your right buddy. I don’t really wheel to much as far as rock crawling. I’m always on the beach (lisence plate “ I SURFISH” )and that shovel that’s brand new just in case I get stuck. Don’t ask about other shovel. Been stuck quite a few times in sand at beach and on shore right by water and lucky had a buddy with me who helped me get out. Just built up the JL Jeep in about 2 months now and now working the inside. Back seats out ARB drawers in. Also pull out kitchen going in. Just waiting for sliders to come in. Good luck on the trail. Thanks for your great wheeling information.
Sponsored

NFRs2000NYC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Thanks, but unfortunately LoD relocates the license plate to the top of the bumper which I do not want. Looks like an afterthought.
No, it's actually well thought, and places it back out of harms way, like the JK. Having it on the bumper is how people get it ripped off. No company will keep the bumper in the OEM location.