need help determining if my 2015 hard rock has mopar lift installed

tshootertech

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 rubicon hard rock
just bought this 2015 hard rock and it has fox 2.0 shocks and stabilizer installed with 35x12.50/17 tires. i think it has not been lifted because the spring length is stock. any way to tell if it does have a mopar factory lift?
Sponsored

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
just bought this 2015 hard rock and it has fox 2.0 shocks and stabilizer installed with 35x12.50/17 tires. i think it has not been lifted because the spring length is stock. any way to tell if it does have a mopar factory lift?
I think you'd have better luck in a JK forum.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
This forum is specific to the 2018.5 and beyond Wrangler JL.

A 2015 is the previous model which is called a JK. I've built many JKs so I can try to help you out.

Your jeep most likely has a lift. 35s do not fit on a JK without a lift. The tires would be very close to the fender flares.

Does the jeep have an aftermarket front drive shaft? The mopar kit came with one. However, it may not be a mopar kit.

My suggestion:

Take the following pictures and post:

1. Part numbers on springs
2. Close up of the shocks
3. Front drive shaft
4. Rear track bar bracket
5. Jeep from the side

It can be confirmed based on this information.