Need help deciding which 2" lift kit for 2021 Willys

Skillet21

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Hi all, just need some help on deciding which kit to add to the 2021 Willys. I want to do a 2" lift, but, not spend 1600.00. I am new at the lift business, so any guidance would be appreciated. Also, I have a level kit in and rolling on KO2/33" from Goodrich. Go Air Force!
Sponsored

txj2go

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS-V, 2018 JLU Sport Firecracker Red
If you can find Rubicon takeoff springs and shocks those will give you very close to 2" lift. Usually the used parts can be found for low prices but there will be some labor cost to install unless you do it yourself. It is helpful to get the Mopar LCA and install those at the same time. The LCA are not very expensive. I put all of these parts on mine in my not well equipped garage, took most of a day to do it.

OP
OP
Skillet21

Skillet21

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
If you can find Rubicon takeoff springs and shocks those will give you very close to 2" lift. Usually the used parts can be found for low prices but there will be some labor cost to install unless you do it yourself. It is helpful to get the Mopar LCA and install those at the same time. The LCA are not very expensive. I put all of these parts on mine in my not well equipped garage, took most of a day to do it.
10-4 and thank you for this input.
Sponsored