Need help! Dealership doesn't know how to change tire size

draffind

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR
Does anyone know what module or where in the tuner the tech has to go to change the tire size? I have my jeep at the dealership now and they don't know where to set for 37's? Any ideas?
Sponsored

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
The way it was explained to me is they do a "service contract" through Mopar that involves some paper work then they flash it. Don't ask me, it didn't make sense to me either BUT they were able to do it in a few hours.

I had them do mine to 34.5" tires. It is pretty much right on. At most 1/4mph off as every now and then very briefly I can see the GPS and speedo be different 1mph but you can tell it's so close as just the slightest throttle lines them right back up.

Also my tranny will shift into 8th gear again. When it was on the stock programming for Sport wheels 8th went away.

Harley

First Name
Harley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited (auto)
Occupation
Window Cleaning Business Owner
So i went into Chrysler/mopar dealer today for my appointment to change tire size to the 315’s I have. They said they’ve done it multiple times. When I went to pick it up they told me they couldn’t do it because “Chrysler has pulled the ability to change tire size for the JL”. Is this complete bs or is this correct??? Could a moderator please chime in on this as well? Thanks

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Unless someone here works for Jeep the moderator wouldn’t know and I would say your Jeep dealer is probably wrong. Go buy a tazer or flashcal and do it yourself that’s what I did and it’s super easy
Sponsored