OP
OP
ckorte13

ckorte13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon Loaded
These are steel, I believe the Mopar are plastic. I also like the look of these a lot better, and the fact that they will provide better protection than the plastic steps.

They are pretty much flush with the fenders. The back sticks out a little but the way they contoured the end it looks very nice.
I have the pre-production model(they are now on my wifes JL since she & the kids needs them a lot more than I do) but as soon as I receive the production variant that includes a wiring harness I will let you know how the lights are.

Here are a few better pics
DSC_0915.JPG
DSC_0939.JPG
Hello. Checking in on the steps... are you still happy with them? do they get scratched easy since they are not the tube Powder coated? do you like the Lights on them? Sorry for all the questions. Thank you for your time.
CK
Sponsored

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Hello. Checking in on the steps... are you still happy with them? do they get scratched easy since they are not the tube Powder coated? do you like the Lights on them? Sorry for all the questions. Thank you for your time.
CK
I put them on my wife's JL the day we purchased it since she/kids need them more than I do. In the few months shes had them there have been no issues with the powdercoat and she loves the lights. With her JL now lifted with 35's they are a necessity for my wife who's 5'1 and four boys all under 10yrs old.
I should be getting another set when the next batch arrives since when we swap Jeeps it makes it very difficult for her and the kids to get in(I lift the kids into my Jeep when they ride with me)
DSC_0973.jpg