Kirk-and-Mary

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Greetings!

Our beagle loves to stand tall in the rear windows of our2018 JLU, leaning out and looking around. However we have some concerns about her claws scratching up the window sills over the long term. Looking for some advice on what we might get that won't interfere with her enjoying the view.

- Kirk and Mary
- Minnesota
Sponsored

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
4 knines.jpg
Our beagle loves to stand tall in the rear windows of our2018 JLU, leaning out and looking around. However we have some concerns about her claws scratching up the window sills over the long term. Looking for some advice on what we might get that won't interfere with her enjoying the view.
From one beagle owner to another... I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!

Ever since we got these door covers it's no longer a problem!

4Knines Dog Car Door Cover for Cars, Trucks and SUVs - USA Based Company - Two Door Guards (One for Each Side)

I just stick the tabs under the windows (only 3 of the 4 tabs fit in the Wrangler windows) but they do a GREAT job!!! They come in black, gray, and tan.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NBUQUYT/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

We have the matching hammock seat cover too. The hammock seat cover is the easiest I've ever used, stays in place, can can be used as a hammock (to discourage front seat adventures) or lay the front down for more open access.

https://www.amazon.com/4Knines-Seat...RCBVS6HTRAH&psc=1&refRID=D1GN9Y87WRCBVS6HTRAH

We won't leave home without it (if the pups are with us!)!!!

4 knines 2.jpg

OP
OP
Kirk-and-Mary

Kirk-and-Mary

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Our Beagle loves this. I simply cut it to fit and stuck it on there with 3m two-sided sheets. It has been stuck there for almost a year. No issue

20190220_154705.jpg
What is the original material that you used? And is it theoretically possible to get it off again if that was necessary?

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
What is the original material that you used? And is it theoretically possible to get it off again if that was necessary?
Rubberized diamond plate pattern mat from Walmart online ordering. Yes it would come off, I'm sure the gummy glue film would need some attention with goof off or wd40.
Sponsored