• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas Need a red dash!

First Name
Destinie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Big wave to everyone!

I am looking to buy or swap my current gray/silver dash for the rubicon red! If you’re interested please let me know! Also more than willing to pay for shipping both ways.

Must fit JL
Sponsored

Purity’sPa

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Big wave to everyone!

I am looking to buy or swap my current gray/silver dash for the rubicon red! If you’re interested please let me know! Also more than willing to pay for shipping both ways.

Must fit JL
Might be interested. I have them red and am probably going to paint it anyway.ma little concerned with lead time because of Shipping though.

Kidder212

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 2.0L turbo
Looks like you are about an hour apart. If you are in Freeport/Surfside.

Sponsored

keithd60

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
REALTOR®
I have a 2020 JLUR coming and I would GLADLY swap my red dash for a grey one! I am in Phoenix.

OP
OP
First Name
Destinie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
You have a deal! Can you text me if I send you my number? I will pay for shipping

grownupjeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Big wave to everyone!

Must fit JL
I have brand new JL Rubi with red. Want gray. you still looking?

jesnamy01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Bikini (Amy)
We will be picking up the wife's Rubicon in the next week or so from Demontrond in Conroe Texas and would love to swap with you. Her jeep is built and in the inspection stage.

Sponsored

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
We will be picking up the wife's Rubicon in the next week or so from Demontrond in Conroe Texas and would love to swap with you. Her jeep is built and in the inspection stage.
You have the red? And wanting grey?
I may be interested!

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Yes we will be getting the red dash (2020 Rubicon) and will be looking to get it painted or swapped with a grey dash
Where at in Louisiana are you located? I’m in LaPlace La.

jesnamy01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Bikini (Amy)
Where at in Louisiana are you located? I’m in LaPlace La.
We live in Covington LA. Our jeep is stuck in "I" for 28 days and a case just got opened yesterday. Not sure when we will get it but will definitely be in touch if you are still interested in swapping.

OP
OP
First Name
Destinie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
We live in Covington LA. Our jeep is stuck in "I" for 28 days and a case just got opened yesterday. Not sure when we will get it but will definitely be in touch if you are still interested in swapping.
I am still interested. Especially if you're picking it up in Conroe, That's right around the corner. But we can pay for shipping too.
Sponsored