Sponsored

Need a good shop in Nashville to install a spacer lift / LCA’s - recommendations?

PntBlnk

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler HA 4xe
So finally getting some new shoes and need to get a teraflex leveling kit installed with Mopar LCA’s so the 35’s don’t rub. Have checked with 4WheelParts and they want $800 for 6 hours of labor and alignment. Seems high and looking for alternative options in the Nashville area. Prefer south side but willing to drive for a good shop / price.

bring it….

Jeep Wrangler JL Need a good shop in Nashville to install a spacer lift / LCA’s - recommendations? 1669555911552
Sponsored

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
So finally getting some new shoes and need to get a teraflex leveling kit installed with Mopar LCA’s so the 35’s don’t rub. Have checked with 4WheelParts and they want $800 for 6 hours of labor and alignment. Seems high and looking for alternative options in the Nashville area. Prefer south side but willing to drive for a good shop / price.

bring it….

Jeep Wrangler JL Need a good shop in Nashville to install a spacer lift / LCA’s - recommendations? 1669555911552
Are you willing to try this yourself?

I can walk you through how to do it and be available through Facetime to get you set up right.

No alignment needed for what you're doing. the only thing you'll need to do is straighten the steering wheel. A 15mm wrench and 10 minutes will fix that.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
A good independent muffler shop should be able, and willing, to do it for not a lot of money.

A local 4 Wheel Parts might also be willing to do it for more money. Their customer service is a crapshoot, though.

Sponsored

OP
OP
PntBlnk

PntBlnk

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler HA 4xe
Are you willing to try this yourself?

I can walk you through how to do it and be available through Facetime to get you set up right.

No alignment needed for what you're doing. the only thing you'll need to do is straighten the steering wheel. A 15mm wrench and 10 minutes will fix that.
Many thanks for the offer and may come to that. I use to wrench my own vehicles years ago but haven’t for some time and don’t really have access to the proper tools any longer. If I go that route, I’ll definitely hit you up for advice / directions.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.

bring it….

1669555911552.jpeg
Not that it helps, but to give you a benchmark, I paid a local (quality) aftermarket shop a total of $200 to do both installs, and this was for the EXACT same Teraflex components.

I usually pooh pooh steering dampeners, but the Teraflex Falcon unit made a big difference on returning the steering wheel to center after turning. No one was more surprised than me. The premium for the adjustable one was not worth it since I was happy with middle setting.

Shibadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S hardtop
Occupation
Safety &Fire Protection Engineer (Retired)
If you’re willing to drive a bit, check out Spartan Garage in Bowling Green. I’ve had good luck with them.
Sponsored