Need a good dealer for warranty service in Los Angeles

ProjectJL

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Nightmare experience at Los Angeles Chrysler Dodge Jeep. Anyone have a dealer they actually like? Especially for modded people so you don’t get told that rocksliders affect them flashing the computer or fixing a door latch?
Sponsored

landshark99

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
took mine to the dealer I bought mine from, they never mentioned anything about my lift bumpers, our wheels and tires, had them change my oil and put on my Mopar hd tailgate brace, Rydell Jeep in San Fernando, I have not had any warranty issues yet so nothing has come up yet

Biconia

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Vehicle Showcase
+1 on Russell Westbrook ask for Jimmy Moreno
i have my car heavy modded with 38" tires and they never says anything and Good service as always ( they take a little more time than other places some times but overall i have great experience )

dspilman

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2-Door 3.6L Manual, 1997 TJ Sport 2-Door 4.0L Manual;
Occupation
Architect
For service, I’ve had good luck so far at Scott Robinson Jeep in Torrance. When they did my warranty work for steering, they didn’t complain at all about my Jeep being lifted. Ask for Yeimy, she has been great taking care of everything, very good communication keeping me up to date on status.

I hated all the LA dealerships when I was ordering, ended up going through Jim Marsh in Las Vegas.

Sponsored

andeee

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
For service, I’ve had good luck so far at Scott Robinson Jeep in Torrance. When they did my warranty work for steering, they didn’t complain at all about my Jeep being lifted. Ask for Yeimy, she has been great taking care of everything, very good communication keeping me up to date on status.

I hated all the LA dealerships when I was ordering, ended up going through Jim Marsh in Las Vegas.
What steering warranty work did you have done? I’ve been taking it to Glendale and they did the stuff that was recalled but my car is still wandering especially on the fwy. They told me to get an alignment which I did again... and still having the same issue. I really don’t want to tame it to Torrance but if they are able to diagnose my problem better then I will.

dspilman

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2-Door 3.6L Manual, 1997 TJ Sport 2-Door 4.0L Manual;
Occupation
Architect
What steering warranty work did you have done? I’ve been taking it to Glendale and they did the stuff that was recalled but my car is still wandering especially on the fwy. They told me to get an alignment which I did again... and still having the same issue. I really don’t want to tame it to Torrance but if they are able to diagnose my problem better then I will.
they replaced the steering stabilizer which helped. I’ve since replaced with the fox SS. The alignment is still not perfect.
What I have come to find out is that the Mopar lift is really incomplete. With the mopar lift it should include longer track bars. With the stock track bar it sits about 3/4” off centered and is what causes it to not be in alignment and wander. I just need to spend the money on new track bars but haven’t done so yet. Nonetheless, the service department there was very straight forward and honest about what was going on.
Sponsored