Navigation disable Motorway panel

pablo_max3045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineering project manager
I have noticed that once you hit the motorway, the system automatically puts a big side panel on the right hand screen with all sorts of information that I don't want to see. For example, the next gas station in one tile. In the one below that, the next gas station, the next park, the next parking lot and a bunch of other stuff I don't want to see.
I have not found a way to turn off that stupid panel. It only goes away when I leave the motor way.
Does anyone have an idea how to turn it off?
It greatly reduces the visible map area.
Sponsored

HoosierJL

First Name
Fletch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
I have noticed that once you hit the motorway, the system automatically puts a big side panel on the right hand screen with all sorts of information that I don't want to see. For example, the next gas station in one tile. In the one below that, the next gas station, the next park, the next parking lot and a bunch of other stuff I don't want to see.
I have not found a way to turn off that stupid panel. It only goes away when I leave the motor way.
Does anyone have an idea how to turn it off?
It greatly reduces the visible map area.
In the "Guidance" settings there is a selection to "Offer Highway Services." This lets you turn the panel on or off and select which service are displayed in the panel if you only want to display certain establishments, like restaurants or gas stations.

Last edited: