Navigation Directions not Displaying Consistently in Gauge Cluster Screen

blightle

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon (JL)
Has anyone else noticed the following: I input a destination into the UConnect 8.4 NAV system and most of the time the directions are also displayed on the gauge cluster screen between the speedometer and RPM gauge but every so often they disappear and just my normal digital speedometer screen shows but then a couple minutes later the NAV directions reappear. Happened 4 or 5 times yesterday on about a 60 mile drive.
Sponsored

greenegger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Has anyone else noticed the following: I input a destination into the UConnect 8.4 NAV system and most of the time the directions are also displayed on the gauge cluster screen between the speedometer and RPM gauge but every so often they disappear and just my normal digital speedometer screen shows but then a couple minutes later the NAV directions reappear. Happened 4 or 5 times yesterday on about a 60 mile drive.
Yes noticed this too - the directions only show up in the center gauge when you have a turn coming up e.g. you turn onto a straight road for 30 miles thr directions disappear until say mile 28 or so when it will alert you to the next direction