Sponsored

National Forest closures starting tomorrow.

Sponsored

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

yup this is due to Dixie and caldor fires. I keep my fingers cross for all the fire fighters fighting these fires and the people who are being displaced because of them. i dont mind giving up a couple weekends of mountain wheeling to keep them open in the future. easier to open the gate then to wait out the USFS to due damage reports after a fire to make sure its safe...

Bandana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
In case anyone is dying to get out this holiday weekend, I heard that BLM land along the 395 is open for camping, but with severe fire restrictions in place. Would recommend calling to verify before heading out though...

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
In case anyone is dying to get out this holiday weekend, I heard that BLM land along the 395 is open for camping, but with severe fire restrictions in place. Would recommend calling to verify before heading out though...
We are going through a weather change out here on the 395 corridor, expect winds if you head out this way, and a lot of smoke.

Sponsored

actionplus

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Was going to hit the San Gabriel playground. Was looking at the tickets for 2 weeks, which showed it was available to purchase.
Was planning for the labor day weekend. Went to purchase the entry ticket, and no sale. :(

OllieChristopher

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC 2WD Sierra, 4.3, NV3500, 3:73/TruTrac
Was going to hit the San Gabriel playground. Was looking at the tickets for 2 weeks, which showed it was available to purchase.
Was planning for the labor day weekend. Went to purchase the entry ticket, and no sale. :(
All roads leading to the San Gabriels and Mount Baldy are closed at the base of the mountain for tourists. Residents only.