NACHO Wrangler JL Club

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
My Nacho got it's first bath after nearly 14 months of ownership. A little late for a first birthday present. I never use tire shine but my 37s have the beautiful BFG brown bloom going on so I tried some coating to see if it helps. Probably not, but at least it will look good for a few days until the bloom comes back lol.

Lots of changes since I last posted including a 20" Heretic amber combo lens lightbar under the front bumper, GMRS setup completed, Mopar satin grill with the OE Rubicon gray inserts swapped in, put the hardtop and rack on among a bunch of other little changes. Next up are Fox Factory shocks to replace the Bilsteins then 4.88 gears and AEV diff covers. Slowly getting it to where I want it. Very slowly.

20220301_093319.jpg

20220301_093411.jpg

20220301_093331.jpg

20220301_093423.jpg
Sponsored

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
thanks! If I was ordering again I would have opted for the black grill but we all got the best color.
The Mopar satin grill is silly easy to install. To remove your grill, just pop out the plugs on top of the grill that lie just under edge of hood. Swap in new satin grill and replace plugs.

A cheap trim tool makes it easy.

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
The Mopar satin grill is silly easy to install. To remove your grill, just pop out the plugs on top of the grill that lie just under edge of hood. Swap in new satin grill and replace plugs.

A cheap trim tool makes it easy.
id have to source the surrounding nacho pieces as well. My grill isn't multiple pieces like a rubicons. If I keep the diesel after the hurricane engine arrive, I plan to linex it. It’s already full of rock chips and the bed is already nice and messed up so I’ll have that done also along with the had top

Sponsored

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
Appreciate your input on it man!
BTW I tried to install that steering stabilizer a couple of weeks ago. After taking off the old one it appeared the the OEM bolt wouldn't fit through the end eye. Turns out that Jeep changed the bolt to a non compatible one 2020 or 2021. I tried to order an old one but supply chain seems to have left zero stock in a lot of stores. Will eventually get one.

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BTW I tried to install that steering stabilizer a couple of weeks ago. After taking off the old one it appeared the the OEM bolt wouldn't fit through the end eye. Turns out that Jeep changed the bolt to a non compatible one 2020 or 2021. I tried to order an old one but supply chain seems to have left zero stock in a lot of stores. Will eventually get one.
Dang, that sucks. I did read about that when I was doing my Fox ATS upgrade but completely forgot about it until you mentioned it. Mine being a 2021 I had the old style bolt and had no issues installing mine. Strange that they would change that.

Sponsored

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
X-posting something here that I also posted in the 2-door forum. The Nacho thread is where it all started for me so have to share here of course.

Installed a winch this weekend. Took it out on some trails but was having too much fun I forgot to snap pics while out. So earlier today took some faux ones (can tell from the pavement in the background). The dirt on my Jeep is legit.

IMG_0168 2.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

kenp1985

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
X-posting something here that I also posted in the 2-door forum. The Nacho thread is where it all started for me so have to share here of course.

Installed a winch this weekend. Took it out on some trails but was having too much fun I forgot to snap pics while out. So earlier today took some faux ones (can tell from the pavement in the background). The dirt on my Jeep is legit.

Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club IMG_0164

Love the body color matched fenders, only thing I'd like to change on mine. Looks great!

Bulletbill

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
My rear bumper(s) finally showed up. Poison Spyder sucks at packaging, and I picked the least damaged of three that they sent. First was wrapped in plastic, no hardware, second showed up with a shipping label stuck to the bumper, no packaging or hardware 🤦‍♂️, the third was sorta in a box, with hardware, but hammered. I've been waiting since Feb so I chose the first and got it installed.

Anyways, finally got to enjoy a day wheeling with my family. I'm hoping the smoke clears before the leaves start to change color. The view up here is usually amazing.

What is the offset on on your wheels?

RJE2

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Hella Yella
My Nacho got it's first bath after nearly 14 months of ownership. A little late for a first birthday present. I never use tire shine but my 37s have the beautiful BFG brown bloom going on so I tried some coating to see if it helps. Probably not, but at least it will look good for a few days until the bloom comes back lol.

Lots of changes since I last posted including a 20" Heretic amber combo lens lightbar under the front bumper, GMRS setup completed, Mopar satin grill with the OE Rubicon gray inserts swapped in, put the hardtop and rack on among a bunch of other little changes. Next up are Fox Factory shocks to replace the Bilsteins then 4.88 gears and AEV diff covers. Slowly getting it to where I want it. Very slowly.

such a nice Jeep. Love the bumper

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spent the evening hanging with my wife down by the water. Nice evening before it gets too hot here again to enjoy living lol.

received_417675779831032.jpeg

20220514_055549.jpg
Sponsored