NACHO Wrangler JL Club

JeepLeap

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
As I wait for a new color to order from Jeep, I keep finding myself coming back to this thread and regretting missing out on this color.

I have never seen one in the wild, but damn they look good in these pics.

Feel free to post more 2 dr rubicons!
I second that. I have a Jeep on order and am constantly second-guessing not just going for Nacho.
Sponsored

Trainman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Willys 2dr
Really like the color, hope it will be offered again on 2022 as I'm waiting to order one, a 2dr Willys.

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Great color in a sea of white, black and greys.

I would love to pull the trigger on a 2dr nacho rubicon with tan leather and half doors.

Oh to dream.

Let this be a lesson to all, if you see a color you love, BUY IT.

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
As I wait for a new color to order from Jeep, I keep finding myself coming back to this thread and regretting missing out on this color.

I have never seen one in the wild, but damn they look good in these pics.

Feel free to post more 2 dr rubicons!
I was staring at mine today and so glad I decided on this color. I have only seen one other Nacho JL in the wild and both the owner and myself nodded at one another as to say "good choice".

On a side note, yesterday was spent further trimming the rear body for the AEV rear bumper. After the 37s went on the plastic splash guard from AEV was slightly rubbing on the previously trimmed body just enough to create an annoying squeak. Body was cleaned up and painted on both sides and came out pretty good overall.

received_509991626998237.jpeg

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
thought I’d drop by with a cousin pic.
this is a 4” Rusty’s diesel lift with 39” KM3s

Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club received_509991626998237
I find myself hopping over to the Gladiator forum from time to time because I am a fan despite owning a 2-door wrangler. I believe that I have seen some of your pics there. Awesome rig.

Sponsored

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
I find myself hopping over to the Gladiator forum from time to time because I am a fan despite owning a 2-door wrangler. I believe that I have seen some of your pics there. Awesome rig.
thank you!

I love coming over here to see you guys. I definitely wish I’d opted for the satin black grill insert a lot of you are sporting

anyone got amber lights on pillars or bumper? Curious if the relative closeness in color looks good or terrible. The stock headlights are awesome but in fog or dusty conditions it’s just a white out. Also trying to figure out rock rail selection. Current favorites are Rustys and LOD

1leftygolfer

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD Nacho
Occupation
Retired
First time joining the club. We found "QUESO" in Boulder, CO. after nearly two weeks of looking across the US. Specifically, we wanted the Nacho color Rubicon w/3.0 diesel. Obviously, changed wheel/tires and several other updates. Enjoying the thread.

28173DDF-6FD9-46E1-8B5D-27A3F6EA3C3D.jpeg

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
First time joining the club. We found "QUESO" in Boulder, CO. after nearly two weeks of looking across the US. Specifically, we wanted the Nacho color Rubicon w/3.0 diesel. Obviously, changed wheel/tires and several other updates. Enjoying the thread.

Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club 28173DDF-6FD9-46E1-8B5D-27A3F6EA3C3D
Hell of a snag Lefty, enjoy it!

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
Rainy Sunday in RI, grabbed a few shots by the water
Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club 07F94AD2-D617-4793-AD56-09B36DF3C538
Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club 07F94AD2-D617-4793-AD56-09B36DF3C538
These look like those pictures where everything is gray scaled but the intended focal point. Part of why I love this color.

Sponsored

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
Looking for oem painted rear fender flares in Nacho color call 601 508-2673 if you want to get rid of yours
Assuming that the Jeep in your picture is yours, what is wrong with those flares? Just looking for an extra set?

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
AEV 2.5" RT suspension arrived finally so I am going to be putting that in and replacing the 1" Synergy/Fox setup. The suspension I was running is adequate for daily driver duties but it struggles to handle the extra weight i've added to the rear of the Jeep. It was only going to get worse loaded down with camping gear so I picked up the AEV suspension to help with this. Should be starting on the install today but im really debating doing it due to the heat were experiencing here in FL. Brutally hot and miserable to work in.

On a side note, I ordered the 20" Baja Designs amber light bar for under the front bumper so ill get that wired in once it arrives. Should help with fog and heavy rain conditions.

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
AEV 2.5" RT suspension arrived finally so I am going to be putting that in and replacing the 1" Synergy/Fox setup. The suspension I was running is adequate for daily driver duties but it struggles to handle the extra weight i've added to the rear of the Jeep.
Excited to see what it looks like after you install.

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Sahara 4xe (wife's)
I have a 2012 Orange Crush Sahara and was super excited when I first saw a Nacho JL. I'd been planning for a couple months to order one. I went in this past Saturday to submit my order only to find out that Nacho was no longer available. :(

I ended up settling on White, which I know I'll like too, but still a bit disappointed. You guys are lucky!!
Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club 20210817_170239
Sponsored