Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
Yes, you are right. Sorry Solar.

@Wraith!! How are the AEV bumpers coming along?
Sorry for the late reply. I am JUST seeing the tag in this. I am selling some stuff so those threads were the alerts I kept getting and must have missed this. Bumpers are completely installed front and rear as of yesterday afternoon. I was waiting on some parts to wrap everything up, and technicially still am with the front camera relocation kit not being available yet. I am working on getting the suspension under the Jeep this weekend then I will post pictures for everyone. The AEV bumpers are NICE, and I mean NIIIIIIICE. Very impressed with the quality and worth every penny.

On a side note, did I read that correctly that Nacho is discontinued? So those of us who ordered are the only ones who will be getting this color? So a rare color afterall.

Last edited:

Sponsored

den_jku

First Name
DS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Sorry for the late reply. I am JUST seeing the tag in this. I am selling some stuff so those threads were the alerts I kept getting and must have missed this. Bumpers are completely installed front and rear as of yesterday afternoon. I was waiting on some parts to wrap everything up, and technicially still am with the front camera relocation kit not being available yet. I am working on getting the suspension under the Jeep this weekend then I will post pictures for everyone. The AEV bumpers are NICE, and I mean NIIIIIIICE. Very impressed with the quality and worth every penny.

On a side note, did I read that correctly that Nacho is discontinued? So those of us who ordered are the only ones who will be getting this color? So a rare color afterall.
Waiting for photos..:)

Sponsored

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM

Very excited to see your pictures of the bumpers. Glad to hear you are very happy with them. As I said, I am seriously considering getting the AEV front and back bumpers myself but trying to time ordering with the arrival of my Jeep... has been sitting in the Manual Transmission holding lot for several weeks, understand if just shipped last week. AEV bumpers do appear to have somewhat limited availability.

And yeah on Nacho. It vanished. SolarWizard's intel was right. Appears there aren't going to be that many Nachos out on the road.

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Snapped a few photos tonight after leaving work. I need to get the suspension under it I just haven't had the time. Slowly coming together and I'm working towards replacing the 35s with 37s in the near future.

20210314_183640.jpg

20210314_183731.jpg

20210314_185901.jpg

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
Snapped a few photos tonight after leaving work. I need to get the suspension under it I just haven't had the time. Slowly coming together and I'm working towards replacing the 35s with 37s in the near future.

Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club 20210314_185901

That looks awesome Wraith!! Pretty much convinced me to go with AEV. Thank you very much for sharing these.

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That looks awesome Wraith!! Pretty much convinced me to go with AEV. Thank you very much for sharing these.
No problem at all! Any questions on them just let me know. More than glad to help out.

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
No problem at all! Any questions on them just let me know. More than glad to help out.
What did you think of the install? I personally have no concerns with wrenching and what not. However, I don't want to grind or cut anything on my frame or body. Skimmed through AEV's instructions and appears that these bumpers and the tire carrier are basically bolt-on, albeit with a ton of bolts to attach all the various pieces. Thoughts on that?
Sponsored