Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
I can’t say but 15 minutes could save you 15% on your car insurance
Lol! I had a Hyper Green 2-door JK Rubicon Hardrock. So yes I'm partial to slighty "bright" green!

drblueguy

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
I can’t say but 15 minutes could save you 15% on your car insurance
I am so disappointed I am going to have to settle for grey on my factory order (was going to be my first jeep too). I feel like any color now will be a letdown :/

Part of me wants to expand a search for nacho on a lot somewhere (like a unicorn), the other part is hold out for the mystery color, and embrace the FOMO. Is this new option coming "soon" or we looking at over the summer?

Sponsored

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
I would go on a Easter egg hunt and locate one and FAST!

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
I am so disappointed I am going to have to settle for grey on my factory order (was going to be my first jeep too). I feel like any color now will be a letdown :/

Part of me wants to expand a search for nacho on a lot somewhere (like a unicorn), the other part is hold out for the mystery color, and embrace the FOMO. Is this new option coming "soon" or we looking at over the summer?

There’s a lot of nachos in line to be built and already considered in transit. Go to Jeep.com and build a Jeep. Scroll to the bottom and click search inventory then clear all the filters but nacho

kenp1985

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
Who wants to start throwing out some aftermarket wheel ideas for Nacho?

This pic leads me to believe that some sort of wheels with a color match on the trim ring would be cool?

Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club 9FF039B3-9B21-4DAD-9862-3E307B9207AA
Interested to see some ideas. I’m actually on a mission to have a Mopar build. Recently got into Collins Brothers on YouTube and now am into stock builds w all OEM accessories.

Sponsored

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
Interested to see some ideas. I’m actually on a mission to have a Mopar build. Recently got into Collins Brothers on YouTube and now am into stock builds w all OEM accessories.

I like the optional wheels on JT rubicons and think they’d look good but they aren’t wide enough or offset enough for my intended tires

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Who wants to start throwing out some aftermarket wheel ideas for Nacho?

This pic leads me to believe that some sort of wheels with a color match on the trim ring would be cool?

Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club 9FF039B3-9B21-4DAD-9862-3E307B9207AA
Not Nacho, but my Punk’n has the Mopar beadlock capable wheels with the ring painted in Mopar Punk’n paint. It might give you an idea.
IMG_3136-X3.jpg

longlivethemanual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR 3.6L 6MT

Don't settle for grey. Vote with your wallet. The infinite shades of grey are crazy. I too was ready place a nacho order and I got the call from my dealer asking me for another color because the nacho option disappeared. I was just waiting to finalize my lemon law buyback to place the order and boom... nacho gone. I am so disappointed. I do have a reservation for a Bronco order but I really had my heart set on a nacho JL. Now what to do...

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
Don't settle for grey. Vote with your wallet. The infinite shades of grey are crazy. I too was ready place a nacho order and I got the call from my dealer asking me for another color because the nacho option disappeared. I was just waiting to finalize my lemon law buyback to place the order and boom... nacho gone. I am so disappointed. I do have a reservation for a Bronco order but I really had my heart set on a nacho JL. Now what to do...

have you tried searching dealer inventories?
Sponsored