BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevrolet Bolt Premier, 2021 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Retired-Banking-Insurance-Coal Miner-Maintenance...a bit of everything! :)
Just got word that my Jeep is ready to be trucked over from the trainyard to the dealership. Days away at most!
One of the many mistakes I made with vehicles I've owned over the many years is lack of photos.......just say'n (coming from an old man).
Sponsored

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
One of the many mistakes I made with vehicles I've owned over the many years is lack of photos.......just say'n (coming from an old man).
Couldn't agree more. My first handful of Jeeps were all captured on film and a lot of the pictures got lost or ruined over the years. Back when digital cameras were too expensive for a high school kid ha!

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
Sadly, I'm the opposite. My kids are so sick of me pulling the vehicle over to do an impromptu photo shoot in some sweet local.

BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
It has arrived! My rep just texted me pictures. Working on the last bits then I am there to pick it up!

Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club 1611692295038

Sure looks as though it was protected in transit! I totally love that color. Congrats!

Sponsored

Sponsored

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
It has arrived! My rep just texted me pictures. Working on the last bits then I am there to pick it up!
That looks awesome Wraith! After looking at your pictures I am even happier that I went with Nacho + body matched flares for my own 2-door Rubicon order. Seconding SolarWizard's request for more pictures in other lighting... or just any pictures for that matter. Until our own Jeeps arrive we can only live vicariously through you.

BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Here are some photos of mine. The outside light can make the color appear different. Plus I added the one next to a Hella Yella.

Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club 3CF113F5-CFE3-47FD-B494-B8BF9517703A

That bottom photo looks like "Crush" from 2013. The other photos look like 50% Crush and
50% Hella Yella = Nacho. Me, I love them all, but Nacho is my favorite.

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
Here are some photos of mine. The outside light can make the color appear different. Plus I added the one next to a Hella Yella.

I completely agree! The way the light hits the Jeep it is either extremely orange or a blend of orange/yellow. The color is very pretty in person. I have been having too much fun driving it, but I plan on breaking out the DSLR for photos soon. I will take video as well!

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
Looking forward to the extra pictures Wraith.

SShows, thank you for sharing pictures of yours. The HellaYella comparison is a nice add. Gives a good feeling of the contrast from Nacho.

Also, appears that Jeep finally pushed Nacho widely out to the build tool. Think last week it was out there but only on RHD model from what I was seeing. More pics there. Interesting that as of yesterday the half doors option displayed red doors in their Nacho build pictures.

EDIT: I checked out Jeep's build tool again this morning and both Nacho and Hydro Blue disappeared.
Sponsored

Last edited: