Sponsored

NACHO Wrangler JL Club

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
Took delivery today. Quite excited to have finally become a full blown Nacho club member.

IMG_8331.jpg

IMG_8332.jpg
Love it!!! Waiting on my 4xe to ship. Will look like this, but with blue accents, and 4 doors.

Sponsored

Ravens100

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4, Maz CX-5, 80th Anniv JL 2-Dr (ordered)
Getting ready to order/buy. Started out thinking White (considered Snazzberry, but want something lighter). Then moved to liking Hydro Blue so went over to a local dealer's lot this morning to see Hydro live. While I was there I noticed one Nacho and went over to take a closer look. Suddenly I'm thinking Nacho is the REALLY the one. HMMMMM.

Sponsored

den_jku

First Name
DS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Getting ready to order/buy. Started out thinking White (considered Snazzberry, but want something lighter). Then moved to liking Hydro Blue so went over to a local dealer's lot this morning to see Hydro live. While I was there I noticed one Nacho and went over to take a closer look. Suddenly I'm thinking Nacho is the REALLY the one. HMMMMM.
Nacho is no longer available for custom orders.. you can get one from the dealer lot.

Ravens100

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4, Maz CX-5, 80th Anniv JL 2-Dr (ordered)
Nacho is no longer available for custom orders.. you can get one from the dealer lot.
Yes, I found that out. Can't find one on a lot even close to my option needs.:( Hella a bit too bright for us and just not feelin the avail blues...guess I'm going with white. There are A LOT worse things than a new white jeep!

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
Got the suspension partly done over the weekend. I still need to get the Steer Smarts trac bar in up front, adjust the drag link, and dial in a few items. I added the Fox ATS steering stabilizer as well and so far it's a nice upgrade over the Fox IFP I had before. I'll get that dialed in as well this week. I'm considering upgrading to the Fox ATS remote reservoir shocks as well. I'm not planning to go more than the Synergy 1" lift I currently have and tuning the shocks for the weight and springs will be nice. Might make those on my short list of purchases along with 37s. I'll be keeping a low center of gravity and just bump stop accordingly to keep the tires out of the fenders. No tall lifts for me.

20210405_150858.jpg