texasyj2009

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4.2L ; 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
ok I will be the first to dad joke this thing..... "its nacho jeep fool!" there quote it 1/16/2018 J Stone LOL! I really like this color!
lmao beat me to it.
Sponsored

texasyj2009

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Now I'm waiting to see what the blue looks like in person. You're my boy blue!

texasyj2009

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I’m really curious why FCA would build this spec. Just in case anyone wanted a yellowish orange Sahara with chrome wheels, grill, and badges? Oh with a black roof and painted fenders..
Yeah does seem like an odd combination for a Sahara model. Like mentioned earlier, it would probably look better as Rubicon or a Sport.

sandtrooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler JK Sport S 2-door
Kinda makes you wonder weather or not Punk'n will be a redo of some previous color i.e. mango tango.
I wish that punk’n was a solid color like Crush (which my JK is and I love it)... I was really hoping they’d have an Anvil-like grey and Chief Blue to be honest... I hope Sting-Gray looks different enough from granite from a distance. I was also hoping Nacho was darker than Dozer, a local dealer has a dozer unlimited used near me and in person it’s not as vibrant as some photos make it seem.

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
Very cool, wish we could’ve had some pictures of the back inside. Trying to figure out how much of the back roof is insulated if they got it done on that vehicle. The building order shows the site or insulated around windows however picture on jeep website doesn’t show that same picture when isolated. Kind of curious.

Sponsored

Andrew_MI

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Very cool, wish we could’ve had some pictures of the back inside. Trying to figure out how much of the back roof is insulated if they got it done on that vehicle. The building order shows the site or insulated around windows however picture on jeep website doesn’t show that same picture when isolated. Kind of curious.
speaking of the inside, does anybody know if there will be ambient lighting/cup holder lighting? I saw previously that was confirmed but yet to see it in action.

BRZRKR

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram- Daytona Edition
So how is it that these jeeps are built and delivered in Nacho, but the online build tool makes ZERO mention of Nacho at all? It just seems odd. And here I am trying to stay sane until i can order mine in Punk'n...=(

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So how is it that these jeeps are built and delivered in Nacho, but the online build tool makes ZERO mention of Nacho at all? It just seems odd. And here I am trying to stay sane until i can order mine in Punk'n...=(
I agree very weird, however I figured because they want to be able people trying to order them even though it says later availability.

On a sidenote, if you go to the build site and order the 8.4 Uconnect it shows 1295 retail which is incorrect it’s 1495. It also won’t let you order the differential lock separate it all comes with the select track and the different rooms. However, if you order it through the dealer you can get whatever you want without being forced to buy all three at once .

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I agree very weird, however I figured because they want to be able people trying to order them even though it says later availability.

On a sidenote, if you go to the build site and order the 8.4 Uconnect it shows 1295 retail which is incorrect it’s 1495. It also won’t let you order the differential lock separate, it will make to pick all three Items, select track, locking differential and the upgraded rims. However, if you order it through the dealer you can get whatever you want without being forced to buy all three at once .

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
Except if you are in the Kraft parking lot, when their Mac&Cheese factory explodes. The rescue workers might not find you until after several lunches.
You have no idea how attractive a KRAFT DINNER Special Edition would go over in Canada, especially with all the Red trim that could be considered as the Ketchup added to the mix. :like:

Makes me want to get some special Gotta Have my KD seat covers made for the kids in the back. :idea:

Sponsored

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
speaking of the inside, does anybody know if there will be ambient lighting/cup holder lighting? I saw previously that was confirmed but yet to see it in action.
It should, my 2015 JKU has cupholder lighting... though it’s not as good as on the GC or even my old Mustang which lit up like an F’in Xmas tree. For the JK its at the bottom of the little centre bump between front cup holders. Now that the key fob / cell holder is there dunno if they repositioned it.

Hopefully someone with a JL(U) will chime in.

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NAIAS Detroit Auto Show

694873E6-C16B-4E5A-BDFB-B58852A7E98B.jpeg
That’s NotYo Nacho, that’s the other yellow JL colour Hella Yella we’ve already seen in LA.

Willys42

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL (earlier M38A1 & 42 Willys)
This one is available for sale.

N05iMy1.jpg

CaGnwLY.jpg

2DxnkZE.jpg

oj89FzZ.jpg

90QQMKC.jpg

ZbweIBO.jpg

Bw9MuDR.jpg

NpBjBif.jpg

yfQ5O96.jpg

OYtgCy2.jpg

mXijJgS.jpg

ac1NelE.jpg

vtxVK3t.jpg

2GAS7XO.jpg

wcVWgoE.jpg
Great photos--thanks for sharing! I assume the dealer is in Toronto.
I like the vehicle but I think I would stick with black seats.
Sponsored