NACHO Wrangler JL Club

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
I have read rumors, mostly here on jlwranglerforums, that limited color runs was something FCA may start doing. Wasn't clear to me this was anything more than rumors and what sort of colors were going to be in the rotation (clearly Chief was limited). Is this something that you know for certain from official statements, SolarWizard?

Not going to lie, if Nacho is one of those colors then I would feel lucky to have gotten my order submitted in time.

My information comes from one of the guys that makes the decisions but AFAIK its not official
Sponsored

Spaffy

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL 2Dr Willys, '16 Ram 2500, '69 Dodge Polara
Yes, I had chosen the dual door group on a 2-door JLR. At the time I didn't question it because it was a tie between Sarge green and Nacho. Now I'll be calling Monday to see what the problem was with the Nacho color.
Dual doors can't be ordered in nacho. If you take that option off you may still be able to order nacho.

Dual doors are only in silver, white, black, sting, granite, snazz, and Sarge. At least for now.

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
Dual doors can't be ordered in nacho. If you take that option off you may still be able to order nacho.

Dual doors are only in silver, white, black, sting, granite, snazz, and Sarge. At least for now.
Well that sucks!

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
On Jeep's website I can build the JLR in any color available. But on the Dealer Connect site the salesman was using it wouldn't allow Nacho to go through.
The builder/search website isnā€™t reliable regarding color availability for ordering. The builder shows colors that are discontinued for ordering because the color is there for searching. If that makes sense.

When I was going to order my replacement Punkā€™n, the color was on the builder because there were Punkā€™ns on dealerā€™s lots, but it was too late to order.

Sponsored

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
The builder/search website isnā€™t reliable regarding color availability for ordering. The builder shows colors that are discontinued for ordering because the color is there for searching. If that makes sense.

When I was going to order my replacement Punkā€™n, the color was on the builder because there were Punkā€™ns on dealerā€™s lots, but it was too late to order.
Good point RagTopDeluxe. Both Chief and Nacho were showing up on order forms before they appeared on Jeep Builder and conversely, Chief still continues to appear despite not being on the order form. The builder is really focused on matching buyers and their interested options with the inventory that is on dealer lots.

BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevrolet Bolt Premier, 2021 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Retired-Banking-Insurance-Coal Miner-Maintenance...a bit of everything! :)
Gecko will supposedly start in Spring. Or start for the 2022's
I thought I read somewhere that the last day to order Nacho was
Feb 10th. I'll see if I can find that article again.

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
Today I decided to reach out to JeepChat and ask about the status of my order. On one hand I sort of think it will arrive when it arrives and my knowing about it won't change that... but on the other hand, lots of people in this forum seem to be reaching out frequently and I am genuinely curious about what the JeepChat experience is like. So I went ahead and gave it a try.

They were very helpful. Nice that they offer the service. The message I got was: "I am showing that your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."

So I guess that means it is likely built for the most part?

Also, as an aside, since it is February, we might be seeing the new order forms released soon. The saga of whether Nacho is a 2 month limited run or has some more life in it might be revealed to us.

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
Snapped a few photos on my way to work. Overcast day here in FL and it still looks fantastic. Got my GMRS setup roughed in. Need to finish that up this week. Doing the small things first before the big stuff.

20210201_135324.jpg

20210201_135317.jpg

20210201_135330.jpg

Sponsored

den_jku

First Name
DS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Snapped a few photos on my way to work. Overcast day here in FL and it still looks fantastic. Got my GMRS setup roughed in. Need to finish that up this week. Doing the small things first before the big stuff.

Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club 20210201_135330

First 2 photos look more yellowish compared to the photos from last week...

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

20210201_135324.jpg

20210201_135317.jpg

20210201_135330.jpg
After being on this forum for months, trying to decide, I'm finally ready to pull the trigger. Would like to know more about Nacho and IF they'll paint the dual premium door option that color. I'm guessing not but, I'll campout on my sales rep till I know for sure. If not, then its Sarge green. I know they paint everything with that color.

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
After being on this forum for months, trying to decide, I'm finally ready to pull the trigger. Would like to know more about Nacho and IF they'll paint the dual premium door option that color.
Let us know. My interpretation of the January JLUR order guide says that dual door group is only available in these colors PAU (Granite) OR PDN (Sting Gray) OR PGG (Sarge Green) OR PRV (Snazzberry) OR PW7 (Bright White) OR PX8 (Black). So Nacho not on there from what I saw.

Also, earlier this thread, someone said they had their dealer price up a Nacho with dual group and Nacho option was grayed out.. as in not possible. Wasn't clear if it was because of dual doors+Nacho or simply because Nacho was discontinued. Based on what was discussed here, sounds likely that it the first reason.

den_jku

First Name
DS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
After being on this forum for months, trying to decide, I'm finally ready to pull the trigger. Would like to know more about Nacho and IF they'll paint the dual premium door option that color. I'm guessing not but, I'll campout on my sales rep till I know for sure. If not, then its Sarge green. I know they paint everything with that color.
Are you referring to the dual top group with the body color hard top? I was able to order a body color hard top for the 4xe Nacho

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you referring to the dual top group with the body color hard top? I was able to order a body color hard top for the 4xe Nacho
Checked with my sales rep. Because of the dual door option I can't get Nacho.
Sponsored