NACHO Wrangler JL Club

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
Who on here thinks that they are next in line to take delivery? Would sure be kind if you could also share some pictures while the rest of us wait. Thanks to Wraith for doing his part.

If you are wondering, I highly doubt mine will be here in the next three weeks. Mine is a 2 door with 6 speed; all data in the order tracker says these take longer than 4 doors and automatics so I would be fortunate if it arrived at the end of February given I ordered on 12/29 .

Wraith, would like to see your Nacho with the AEV gear on it. Lucky you that you won their lottery!
Sponsored

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
That looks awesome Wraith! After looking at your pictures I am even happier that I went with Nacho + body matched flares for my own 2-door Rubicon order. Seconding SolarWizard's request for more pictures in other lighting... or just any pictures for that matter. Until our own Jeeps arrive we can only live vicariously through you.
I priced out a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2-door today with match fender flares and hardtop. Nacho was grayed out and unavailable.??

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
I priced out a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2-door today with match fender flares and hardtop. Nacho was grayed out and unavailable.??
Was it unavailable for your dealer's order form or on jeep.com build or somewhere else? I ordered mine end of last month. Hopefully for you Nacho is not like Chief... only available for order for two months then gone.

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was it unavailable for your dealer's order form or on jeep.com build or somewhere else? I ordered mine end of last month. Hopefully for you Nacho is not like Chief... only available for order for two months then gone.
One dealers order site. Didn't know why either.

imperial4ever

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0 Moss Green
Try pricing out another two door Rubicon in nacho once more I just price went out about five minutes ago love the color but again will have to see it in person before placing an order on one

Sponsored

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Try pricing out another two door Rubicon in nacho once more I just price went out about five minutes ago love the color but again will have to see it in person before placing an order on one
On Jeep's website I can build the JLR in any color available. But on the Dealer Connect site the salesman was using it wouldn't allow Nacho to go through.

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
Who on here thinks that they are next in line to take delivery? Would sure be kind if you could also share some pictures while the rest of us wait. Thanks to Wraith for doing his part.

If you are wondering, I highly doubt mine will be here in the next three weeks. Mine is a 2 door with 6 speed; all data in the order tracker says these take longer than 4 doors and automatics so I would be fortunate if it arrived at the end of February given I ordered on 12/29 .

Wraith, would like to see your Nacho with the AEV gear on it. Lucky you that you won their lottery!
I was fortunate enough to get my hands on a complete set with all the options (minus the fuel caddy). Once I get them on ill be focusing on additonal lighting for under the front bumper and the rear aux reverse light setup

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
On Jeep's website I can build the JLR in any color available. But on the Dealer Connect site the salesman was using it wouldn't allow Nacho to go through.
That would be wild if Nacho was another small run of builds like they were in 2018. I wouldn't mind being a part of that exclusive club. I wonder if it was because of some option that was chosen? Were they trying to put it through with the dual door group by chance?

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That would be wild if Nacho was another small run of builds like they were in 2018. I wouldn't mind being a part of that exclusive club. I wonder if it was because of some option that was chosen? Were they trying to put it through with the dual door group by chance?
Yes, I had chosen the dual door group on a 2-door JLR. At the time I didn't question it because it was a tie between Sarge green and Nacho. Now I'll be calling Monday to see what the problem was with the Nacho color.

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
Yes nacho is one of those very short term colors, even shorter than chief. Jeep intends to run 2 or 3 short run colors every year going forward. The gladiator has a couple more weeks then it’s gone in nacho also. It’s quite likely that they’ve closed ordering for it in wrangler

Sponsored

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes nacho is one of those very short term colors, even shorter than chief. Jeep intends to run 2 or 3 short run colors every year going forward. The gladiator has a couple more weeks then it’s gone in nacho also
Crap! Id heard that Gecko was coming back...but I heard that back in Oct/Nov. I'm wondering if Jeep will let loose a new color this week since it will be the beginning of Feb.?

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
Crap! Id heard that Gecko was coming back...but I heard that back in Oct/Nov. I'm wondering if Jeep will let loose a new color this week since it will be the beginning of Feb.?

Gecko is supposed to be offered this year but I can’t say if it’s this model year or this calendar year

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
Yes nacho is one of those very short term colors, even shorter than chief. Jeep intends to run 2 or 3 short run colors every year going forward. The gladiator has a couple more weeks then it’s gone in nacho also. It’s quite likely that they’ve closed ordering for it in wrangler
I have read rumors, mostly here on jlwranglerforums, that limited color runs was something FCA may start doing. Wasn't clear to me this was anything more than rumors and what sort of colors were going to be in the rotation (clearly Chief was limited). Is this something that you know for certain from official statements, SolarWizard?

Not going to lie, if Nacho is one of those colors then I would feel lucky to have gotten my order submitted in time.

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Gecko is supposed to be offered this year but I can’t say if it’s this model year or this calendar year
Gecko will supposedly start in Spring. Or start for the 2022's
Sponsored