BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
What's your spec?
3.6L, 6-speed, LED Package, Tow Package, 8.4+Premium Sound Package, Black Hardtop

Was seriously considering getting soft top instead of hard top. To me that captures the spirit of Jeep, but my wife said she preferred the hard top. Also, I had a soft top TJ in the past so I see the benefits of the hard top so ended up being easy upsell for me and went with it.

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
My Nacho JLUR is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Hopefully I get to pick it up on Saturday! I also received a pallet from AEV full of goodies :lipssealed:

Sponsored

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
I decided today to pull the trigger on ordering my nacho diesel JT. Love the black grill but IMO it needs the little touch of the yellow trim around it to really set it off. I’m ordering a sport so I’ll just pick up the mopar satin grill and swap over vs getting the willys

FF97CDFB-9211-43FD-99FA-95EFCF9FA7D1.jpeg

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I decided today to pull the trigger on ordering my nacho diesel JT. Love the black grill but IMO it needs the little touch of the yellow trim around it to really set it off. I’m ordering a sport so I’ll just pick up the mopar satin grill and swap over vs getting the willys

FF97CDFB-9211-43FD-99FA-95EFCF9FA7D1.jpeg
Congrats, and just a word of advice. If it is a true Sport with no upgraded trim package, then the grille is a one piece molded design and the color matched surround is not removable. The only grilles that have the multi piece design are those with headlight and grille inserts (80th Anniversary, Altitude/High Altitude, Mojave, Overland/Sahara, Rubicon etc.). The Sport is one piece molded design with no removable trim parts while the others are a three piece design. I have seen others take the grille surround from the satin black Mopar grille and have it color matched. Shouldn't cost too much to have a body shop do so being as its a relatively small piece.

Last edited:

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon

Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club FF97CDFB-9211-43FD-99FA-95EFCF9FA7D1
Nice, congratulations!! Smart choice!

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
Congrats, and just a word of advice. If it is a true Sport with no upgraded trim package, then the grille is a one piece molded design and the color matched surround is not removable. The only grilles that have the multi piece design are those with headlight and grille inserts (80th Anniversary, Altitude/High Altitude, Mojave, Overland/Sahara, Rubicon etc.). The Sport is one piece molded design with no removable trim parts while the others are a three piece design. I have seen others take the grille surround from the satin black Mopar grille and have it color matched. Shouldn't cost too much to have a body shop do so being as its a relatively small piece.
oh wow I can’t believe I overlooked that detail. if I’m gonna have paint work done would it look ridiculous to paint the headlight trim and grill inserts nacho also?

Sponsored

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
oh wow I can’t believe I overlooked that detail. if I’m gonna have paint work done would it look ridiculous to paint the headlight trim and grill inserts nacho also?
Totally up to you and what you like. Grille is easy enough to take apart so it wouldn't be too much extra work to get those bezels out.

Okietryon

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, F350
Just found out my Nacho JLUR will arrive at the rail yard in GA on the 6th. Then will have to wait on the delivery to the dealer. Ordered 11/28 and it looks like it will arrive when the dealer said it would by Jan 14.
I am getting ready to order a JLU rubicon nacho. What are,the options on your rig?

SShows

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0 Nacho
I am getting ready to order a JLU rubicon nacho. What are,the options on your rig?
I chose the led lights, remote proximity keyless entry,tow package, cold weather package and premium soft top. Got the 2.0 with the 8 speed auto 850RE transmission.
Sponsored